Very Nice Name Generator Site

Started by FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWit, July 14, 2003, 07:52:53 PM

I was shown a name generator site recently that is probably the best I've ever seen. Some of the names fit very well into the Armageddon world, or at least my opinion. The site is:
http://www.drigon.com/~ta/

The category that produces the most 'Zalanthian' names (In my opinion), is the 'alien' category. Don't get discouraged after a few, though... I've got it to produce some fairly deserty names like Zanad and Arrad. Anyways, it's a nice site.

Right now, in my opinion, the female names suck (Long and inprounouncable). But I talked to the creator of the site, briefly, and he said he's considering updating it. He'll be changing the scheme for generating female names entirely, along with adding categories for 'good', 'evil', and 'neutral' characters. Though concepts like alignment are kind of foreign to Armageddon, I'm willing to bet there'd be some good names in there too. Enjoy! (and don't use Zanad or Arrad, I saw them first!  :evil: )
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Hm... Doesn't seem to be working at the moment. He must've started the update early. Check back on July 21st, I guess.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."