Red Storm RPT Poll

Started by FantasyWriter, September 11, 2010, 10:55:32 AM

Best Day of the Week for a Red Storm RPT?

Thursday, September 30th
12 (27.9%)
Friday, October 1st
8 (18.6%)
Saturday, October 2nd
23 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

If anl RPT were to take place in Red Storm that would be well advertised throughout the Southlands, and your PC would be capable of reaching there, I would like to know which of the three dates (peak time) would be best for everyone.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

September 11, 2010, 10:58:19 AM #1 Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 11:00:17 AM by FantasyWriter
PS- I forgot to set it where you could change your vote, so choose well.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Your poll said Thursday November 30th instead of Thursday September 30th, so I fixed it for you.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on September 11, 2010, 11:09:39 AM
Your poll said Thursday November 30th instead of Thursday September 30th, so I fixed it for you.

lol, thanks.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Hrm, I'm thinking like 5-12 PM CST. Most likely leaning middle or late end of that.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on September 11, 2010, 12:13:44 PM
Hrm, I'm thinking like 5-12 PM CST. Most likely leaning middle or late end of that.

If it started at the late end of that, it'd be starting at 1 in the morning, eastern time. Assuming the expected delays, probably not -really- until 2 in the morning eastern time. Could easily end up not finishing til close to 5 in the morning, eastern time...

I'd be asleep before it even started, but I'm pretty sure my character has no investment in the RPT one way or another (though any time I get a chance to attend a FW event is guaranteed to be fun).
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Lol, sorry. I meant the midnight as the -ending- time, hopefully.  very unlikely that I could remain conscious much past then, even on a weekend.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I wish there was a choose all selection :P
the heavy-browed, big-elbowed dwarf says in sirihish, glancing back at his ruined argosy, then back at you
"Ahm na' happy"

you say in sirihish, puzzledly
"then which one are you?"

I prefer Saturday evenings, but I'm tentative!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I work Thursday and Friday, so those days won't work for me.  I can make Saturday for sure, though!
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

I have absolutely no intention of showing up but I voted anyway, to make sure that other people aren't having fun in other places other than the area I play in.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

September 13, 2010, 10:36:25 AM #12 Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 10:38:30 AM by Bluefae
Quote from: Is Friday on September 12, 2010, 04:15:49 PM
I have absolutely no intention of showing up but I voted anyway, to make sure that other people aren't having fun in other places other than the area I play in.

That's the Is Friday we all know and love.    ;D :-*

Normally, (Is) Friday nights are the best, but I'm traveling with a friend that weekend, so it'd likely have to be Thursday for me.

Edited to add:  Way to take the initiative, FW!  I don't recall there ever being a player-generated RPT in my favorite little hamlet.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I do not play on weekends. If I do it is very rare. Thursday seems cool.

Looking like Saturday by a long shot, so far.
Grebber - One who grebs.

My new schedule places me on working Thursday through Saturday until 10pm every week, so chances are if I show up, it will be to steal all your coin when you're passed out from all the spice and booze.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on September 13, 2010, 06:56:39 PM
My new schedule places me on working Thursday through Saturday until 10pm every week, so chances are if I show up, it will be to steal all your coin when you're passed out from all the spice and booze.

Hey, that was my idea.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on September 13, 2010, 06:50:01 PM
Looking like Saturday by a long shot, so far.

Late Saturday might be a possibility for me, depending on how the day goes.  Wow, can't wait to see what you have in store.   :)

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I'll be there, whatever time. Red Storm rules!  :)
The Devil doesn't dawdle.

Saturday and Friday are both good, though I voted for Friday.

I'm in China so peak time is quite impossible except on Friday and Saturday (Saturday and Sunday mornings local time).

Whichever day. It got to be early peak or very late peak.

Cinnamon, Sugar, And Softly Spoken Lies.

Saturday has it.  More information to come soon.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on September 16, 2010, 05:34:40 PM

5 days. I need my fix for an update. Don't let Tuluk trump you!!!
There is only one boog.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on September 16, 2010, 05:34:40 PM

Let's get half of the playerbase in Red Storm at once, and leave the other half wishing they were there too!  ;)
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is still going to happen.

It'll be from 2PM PST onwards. 10PM GMT. 5PM EST. Need I go on? (4PM CMT).
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on September 28, 2010, 08:04:29 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is still going to happen.

It'll be from 2PM PST onwards. 10PM GMT. 5PM EST. Need I go on? (4PM CMT).

Thanks for the update, hon.  Much appreciated.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

What day is this on? October 2nd?
The Devil doesn't dawdle.

Quote from: Scarecrow on September 30, 2010, 06:10:00 AM
What day is this on? October 2nd?

Yar.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

IMPORTANT NOTICE ROUND 2:

This will be delayed 1 entire week to October 9th. Found out today i'm pulling work the entire weekend.

So -- October 9th, 2010, @ 2PM PST. Thanks for understanding.

~Jack Vance~

I really wish I could make this, I'm a huge fan of Red Storm and not just for its various sundries (and by sundries, I mean whores). Unless you guys are still going strong like 5 hours later, I hope you all die, so I can take your boots, and then tell everyone I killed you all.

..... Seriously. Spice overdose makin' me fall in love up on the dance floor.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Reiloth on September 30, 2010, 06:14:37 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE ROUND 2:

This will be delayed 1 entire week to October 9th. Found out today i'm pulling work the entire weekend.

So -- October 9th, 2010, @ 2PM PST. Thanks for understanding.

:'(

October 9th -- Be there or be square, holmes.

~Jack Vance~

This be happenin' now.

~Jack Vance~