Ideas and Submissions: New Role

Started by Eternal Strife, May 24, 2010, 09:55:04 PM

After a long much needed break, I decided it was time to dig my claws into the sand again. Currently, I am starting off fresh, and looking for a role or some ideas to help me get started.

Have at it everyone. ;)

A streetsweeper who uses his psionic powers to monopolize the dung-sweeping fortune in the commoner quarter.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

A badass mercenary who doesn't take shit from nobody...  Except his mom, whom you occasionally animate as a VNPC to emote whacking your character over the head with her hand.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

I would recommend you to join my awesome clan, but that would be cheating.  ;D So uh...

Welcome back! How about playing the perfect minion?  ::)
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Can try a Dwarf Bynner with obsessive compulsive disorder to clean everything, and that his focus is to rid the world of bugs.

Sorta like Martha Stewart melded with Ghost Busters
;D

Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

Play something simple.

A guy who thinks he's the bastard son of Utep and Tektolnes.

Did it ever happen that someone asked for ideas and actually received a reply that doesn't belong in that "odd urges" thread?

A religious fanatic who truly believes their god-king is awesome and worthy of worship in many ways.

A nakki bard/entertainer/artisan.  :o
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Middle-aged, paunchy, homosexual warrior, with an acerbic wit.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

May 26, 2010, 05:27:09 PM #10 Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 07:06:58 PM by Barzalene
Find a random adjective that gets you hot. Write a desc. Let the description point you to a skills set. Write an open ended bio. Play. Let the concept find you.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on May 26, 2010, 05:27:09 PM
Find a random adjective that gets you hot. Write a desc. Let the description point you to a skills set. Write an open ended bio. Play. Let the concept find you.

Best advice so far. Thanks.