Looking for a role too

Started by creepyguy, May 19, 2010, 12:52:44 PM

Hey there, I've decided to come back to see how much the games changed in 8 or 10 years since I last played seriously. I'll be making a char once my old one gets retired so if there are any open roles people want filled, send me a message or give me suggestions.
Currently I work long hours during the week so I can only do an hour on my lunchbreak at noon PST and sometimes an hour or so after 6pm until 10, and later on fridays, and being completely available all weekend until 10pm sunday PST.
Thanks
Rorschach: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!"

I'd recommend a outdoor role with a ranger guild for low playtimes. Great to get in and out without people really questioning where your character went off to (or assuming the character died, hehe). Also get the added benefit of getting to explore all the new changes to the game world.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Yeah. Outdoor. Those are the best. They ALWAYS have fun. Since your not a boring tavern sitter.
Someone punches a dead mantis in it's dead face.

Quote from: Rogerthat on May 19, 2010, 02:47:06 PM
Since your not a boring tavern sitter.

His boring tavern sitter what?  Your is possessive, you're is you are.

In reality, Allanak is pretty active lately, from what I've seen.  And, Tuluk too, you really can't go wrong with those cities.  And, there is likely a lot of potential in an outdoorsy type, or, someone who travels back and forth, a merchant or whatever.

Quote from: maxid on May 19, 2010, 06:25:16 PM
there is likely a lot of potential in an outdoorsy type, or, someone who travels back and forth

If you can do it! Travel between All-neck and Too-luck has actually been dangerous lately. Old-school-like.