Byn Sergeants--shitcloaks in disguise

Started by Nyr, April 29, 2010, 10:19:07 PM

April 29, 2010, 10:19:07 PM Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:42:40 AM by Nyr
Stole most of this from Shalooonsh.  Major change:  Send all apps through the request tool as a clan-related ROLE APPLICATION request.  Select T'zai Byn.

That's right, everyone, there's another opening for your favorite desert stomping, shit shovelling brutes, the T'zai Byn.

We need a Sergeant.  More precisely, we need YOU.

If you like doing things that Houses won't send trusted and valued employees to do, the T'zai is for you.  If you like courting death, seeking adventure, drinking heavily, and being the closest thing to an in-town outlaw there is, then look us up.  We have one position open for a Sergeant of any of the 'standard' races.  HG and Mul giants will not be considered.  No, you can't be a halfling or a mantis.  Or a gith.

Or a decepticon.

Qualifications:
If you have (or want) experience as a Leadership PC, this is for you.
If you are capable of putting in high playtimes, this is for you.
If you are capable of giving us regular, informative reports, this is for you.
If you are looking to have a whole pack of minions who would (or might not if you don't pay them) follow you into the bowels of Drov himself, this is for you.
If you are looking to collect tons of chalton hide boots, this is for you.
If are a competent teacher and do not mind helping people learn how to play the game, this is definitely for you.
If you are equally competent of a roleplayer in the sparring ring, in the wilds, and around a table coming to contract terms, this is for you.

You know what to do.  Get a concept together, full background (desc too if possible, it helps us visualize), qualifications, common playtimes, and bribes and send it in to us in the form of a clan related QUESTION in the request tool.

We will stop taking apps at 23:59 EST, WEDNESDAY, MAY 5.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

As Morgenes mentioned, you now have the option to submit these applications with a proper heading.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

All have been replied to and we have picked our Sergeant.  Thanks for all that applied!

We are looking for another additional Sergeant for the Byn.  It's a very dynamic role and I can promise you a lot of Imm support within this role.  We have a great group of players at the moment, but we are in need of someone that is going to be proactive.  If you don't have a lot of Leadership Experience, this would be a good opportunity to you, but take in consideration this will require a good deal of activity and you will busy... we'll be there to assist you though as we can.

I am wanting to get this filled ASAP so send in those Applications now... I will give a week right now, but if I see a shining example or someone that impresses me, we'll snag it.  There is a potential for one to two spots, but that will be decided in the near future.  Put them in via the Request tool.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Closing this up, e-mails will be going out tonight.  Thank you to all that have applied... it was a very good round.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.