Opening for House Kurac Family

Started by Myrdryn, February 22, 2010, 02:12:56 PM

February 22, 2010, 02:12:56 PM Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:00:54 PM by Myrdryn
You've a sharp mind for politics and business.  You have grown up having to prove yourself in a cutthroat family business environment where results and the Kurac family name are all that matter, where success is rewarded and failure is unacceptable.

If you are interested and think you've got what it takes (or have questions please) email house_kurac at armageddon.org .  Previous leader experience is a giant plus.
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

I'm still taking applications for this.  I'll continue taking applications until I check my email Monday (3/1) morning.  So get your applications in by Sunday evening at the latest.
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

This is now closed.  Thanks to all that applied.

The time has come once again for an opening for a sponsored role in House Kurac.

We're looking for someone that can play consistent hours (at the same time every day, or at least three to four times a week).  Someone that is patient and willing to stick with the role even during times of inactivity.

The role is for a southlands agent/merchant based either in Luir's and/or Red Storm Village.  To apply use the request tool here.  We'll be closing applications for this role on Monday, July 5th 2010.

Thank you to all that applied.  We're no longer taking applications for this role.  We'll be reviewing these applications and I hope to get back to everyone that applied by this weekend.