Looking for family members.

Started by Gargath, January 17, 2010, 05:02:45 AM

January 17, 2010, 05:02:45 AM Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:06:30 AM by Gargath
This is an Allanak based role. I would prefer to get people who play late nights or early mornings est.

This roll calls for PCs up to the age of 25 to play sons or daughters, younger is better. This is a 'dark' role which may not be for everyone. It will allow for a lot of 'slack' in character creation. Guild is pretty much up to you but the race must be human.

Because of the nature of the role I will be a bit picky and initial information will be limited but you will be provided with enough to decide if it is for you or not.

Please, no recent negative account notes as this role is a bit sensitive.
PM me for more details.

Thanks guys!
Gargath, the Scapegoat of Despair

Softly, the evil sorcerer says, in sirihish:
     "Great Tektolnes' Hairy Balls!  That's rather amazin'"

The evil sorcerer thinks: Hm, does he really have hair on them?  Gah.. stop thinking about this.

I've had some great applicants for this role so far but it is still open. I am waiting on a few replies so that may change soon.

I am looking to fill at least one more slot, preferably a female to balance it out but I am open.

I plan to keep the calling open as long as it is needed to fill the slot. I'll post here when there are no more slots available.

Thanks again!

The evil sorcerer thinks: Hm, does he really have hair on them?  Gah.. stop thinking about this.

This is no longer available.

Thanks for all who applied!