What race would YOU be?

Started by manipura, January 11, 2010, 03:41:44 PM

When I'm on an active research project, gith.

A mul, because I'm sterile and angry and bald.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Half-elven breed bastard.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

True Giant, because I'm actually 100 feet tall IRL and like to stomp on small villages.
Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air?

Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse

Quote from: Niamh on January 11, 2010, 05:50:37 PM
Avangion.  

I am Mr. Cavaticus' nemesis.

With the number of times you`ve defiled?   :o

I'd be a Galith
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

Quote from: Fathi on January 12, 2010, 12:48:26 AM
A mul, because I'm sterile and angry and bald.

lemmie get them digits yo

January 12, 2010, 02:05:49 AM #31 Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:38:31 AM by Ampere
Mantis: for the free eggs, I love eggs.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

January 12, 2010, 02:12:39 AM #32 Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:19:46 AM by Mr.B
Having just read the OP's question, I'd have to say human, because I most physically, emotionally and mentally resemble a human, which isn't too bad because Humans dominate both Earth, and Zalanthas.. brutally, much of the time.
Keepin' it dusty,
                     Mr.B

EvilRoeSlade: "There's something seriously wrong when I say aide and everyone hears whore."

January 12, 2010, 02:22:31 AM #34 Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:17:41 AM by HTX
uh... human? I guess.

SPACE VESTRIC.
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Half-elf.

I like being the outsider.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Everyone that said "half-elf" is emo.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote from: Reverend Green on January 12, 2010, 05:57:50 AM

No one thinks you're cute.

You're a skeet.

Quote from: Yam on January 12, 2010, 06:28:55 AM
Quote from: Reverend Green on January 12, 2010, 05:57:50 AM

No one thinks you're cute.

You're a skeet.

I'm a mushroom-covered gurth.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H. L. Mencken

Kank. Because I'm the mode of transportation for my kids some days, it feels like.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Quote from: deviant storm on January 12, 2010, 06:45:04 AM
Kank. Because I'm the mode of transportation for my kids some days, it feels like.

That, and because you're extinct?

Human - and I would totalyl seek the destruction of all other races, starting with elves.

If not elf, due to physical features, then a half-elf due to my personality.

Half elf.  A little good at this, a little good at that, but not especially accepted by anyone.

If I could play gortok in game, I would.  Just roaming around, trying to gather a pack, and eating noobs.  Nomnomnom.

And I love Waleuk.
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

Half-elf.

I always 'want' to fit in and be accepted. But damned if I'll change anything about myself for others. I'm the only one who has to live with me all my life. If they don't like me, fuck 'em.   *wanders off into breedly isolation*

Favorite day: Barani. I can't say why, it's too recent and too IC.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

I'd have to be a mantis I guess.. totaly feared by just about everything that looks at them, constantly sillent and giving off little real emotion except to get the job done. (except in private with my own kind)  That and I'm a leader.. who wants no followers..  may you cringe under the might on my psionic chittering.. 

By the way Mantis-claus was awsome this year... did anyone else get a visit from the green-shelled mantis wearing a red hat, riding in a sliegh pulled by eight tiny flying kanks?  Turns out I was a good PC this year... I love you Imms.. (chuckles)

And you're right Detal is the best day of the week.. for personal reasons.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Elf.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

An elf. It's all about the family (tribe) but damn am I one selfish little fuck at times. I do enjoy stealing to.

A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."