Mass suicide

Started by chavo, December 09, 2009, 12:29:04 AM

Why was everyone forced to just die? I know it is a harsh world but come on I just got one approved.

Mass...suicide?

I must have missed the punch and dixie cups. I think there are a lot of people dying in the disasters, but most (probably) are trying tooth, nail and claw to survive.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I think I know of what you speak, and it is an event that really probably should not be discussed on a public forum.

Quote from: chavo on December 09, 2009, 12:29:04 AM
Why was everyone forced to just die? I know it is a harsh world but come on I just got one approved.

If you are referring to the HRPT, keep in mind that these kinds of events are extremely rare, and are intended to shake things up, generate plot fodder, and maybe kill off a few characters that have lived just a little too long.  If you lost a character during the event, then my condolences, but rest assured that we do not have crazy, fire-from-the-skies events on a bi-weekly basis or anything, despite the game's title.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

If you are referring to the HRPT, stop it, or email me or some other staffer for clarification.

But mostly, stop it.

-- X