K! Thx! Bai!

Started by Decameron, November 21, 2009, 12:23:08 AM

I had the chance to play with him very briefly on a couple of different PCs. Interacting with him was a lesson in humility for my typing skills to say the least.

Come back, bud. It was awesome to play with you and you will be missed.
Don't listen to me, I'm only a newb.

Power on, brotha man.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

This thread title make me think of the new 'pothole' commercial.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

All i remember was playing a noble with him was harder than being a lowly commoner under his employ.. Was real fun even if I felt ENTIRELY outclassed no matter what we where rping about.
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

I sent a PM man. My last character was profoundly impacted, and I hate seeing another amazing role player like yourself leave the game. I earnestly try to live up to similar expectations in game, and write, but I always find myself severely short handed when I come in contact with minds like your own. You kept my imagination legs constantly jogging, and I love that, it was awesome to get off of a long day of work and sit down and just fucking delve into every possible corner of intrigue your game play offered. Without condemning, or condoning, since I am leaving for the naval academy myself, I can understand RL pulling you away. Yet, I think Armageddon needs influential players and those with the ability to impact story lines with their imagination. I would like to say I am there, but I am far from it, so hurry back, I still need to learn. Best of luck, in whichever way you find yourself walking, and you will be missed.

Oh man, Decameron, I only met up with your last PC once or twice and it knocked my socks off. Stunning RP. I'm very sorry to hear we're losing you, even for a while. I hope you'll be back.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I don't know why anyone even bothers posting these "goodbye" threads.  Crackageddon is like a black hole.  Even light cannot escape it.   8)
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!

that's because black hole theoretically have wormholes and everyone is hopeful.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: Potaje on February 08, 2010, 06:37:17 PM
that's because black hole theoretically have wormholes and everyone is hopeful.

+5.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "I wish I'd read that book by that wheelchair guy."

Oh wait...I did.

And on that note, I'm locking this thread.  It has served its purpose, and is now covered with a chocolate so dark that even light cannot escape it.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!