HRPT

Started by Bogre, November 15, 2009, 10:40:20 PM

Quote from: aruna on November 16, 2009, 06:00:25 PM
Quote from: LauraMars on November 16, 2009, 05:50:30 PM
Guys, have you ever considered that this HRPT could just be one big party?

I mean, you never know.

Tek's 1,000th Birthday party, perhaps?

Since when are parties in ARM not potentially fatal to attending PCs?
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

right...I've been nearly bored to death on several occasions.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: MarshallDFX on November 16, 2009, 01:59:52 AM
Quote from: Cerelum on November 16, 2009, 01:54:38 AM
I'm going to be pissed if my current character dies due to a HRPT...  So don't look at me staff....just don't look at me.

*nod*  It's true.  If you don't look at the imms, they'll probably just roleplay with you and take a couple items.

*laugh* This made my day.  Thanks, MarshallDFX.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote from: MarshallDFX on November 16, 2009, 06:11:03 PM
Later the better too, I'm PST.

I'm sure there will be plenty of PTSD to go around.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Someone just please scrape me off the floor when it's over. Nothing worse than being yet -another- stain in the Gaj.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

I'm a bit leery of "participating" in this HRPT.  My last participation was a meaningless, unviewed, insta-gip death..Having a second character potentially die in the same manner would probably push me over into quitting the game  :-\

My "need to know", on the other hand, will probably bring me around to logging in, regardless..I still haven't found out the aftermath (or middlemath) of the last RPT  :P
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Synthesis on November 16, 2009, 06:17:01 PM
right...I've been nearly bored to death on several occasions.

::)
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Pale Horse on November 16, 2009, 07:50:11 PM
I'm a bit leery of "participating" in this HRPT.  My last participation was a meaningless, unviewed, insta-gip death..Having a second character potentially die in the same manner would probably push me over into quitting the game  :-\

My "need to know", on the other hand, will probably bring me around to logging in, regardless..I still haven't found out the aftermath (or middlemath) of the last RPT  :P

.... Really? Does your new char live in a hole and never talk to anyone? Or do the people who fucked up the Known and all travel have no idea what they did?
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

That really sucks. Don't do that. Sometimes death just happens ... it sucks, but this game is about the RP between shitty deaths. Don't quit if you die.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on November 16, 2009, 09:06:18 PM
That really sucks. Don't do that. Sometimes death just happens ... it sucks, but this game is about the RP between shitty deaths. Don't quit if you die.

Oh, I doubt I'd quit for good.  It be more.."two character's in a row during times when great things are happening, that die off to quick to find out what said great things are.  Time to break."  That sort of quit.  Crackaggedon, after all.

Quote from: tortall on November 16, 2009, 08:48:08 PM
.... Really? Does your new char live in a hole and never talk to anyone? Or do the people who fucked up the Known and all travel have no idea what they did?

Naw, I just haven't been logging in that much, due to "getting over" my last character, and real life activities picking up.  It's just that time of year  :P
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on November 16, 2009, 09:10:55 PM

Naw, I just haven't been logging in that much, due to "getting over" my last character, and real life activities picking up.  It's just that time of year  :P

Males have periods infrequently compared to Females.

If you're afraid, run away and hide! (During the HRPT)
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Ummm.. Guys? It's just a Huge Rancid Poop Time. The great asshole in the sky is going to open up and drop a steamer on your face.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Quote from: Olgaris on November 17, 2009, 12:49:41 AM
Ummm.. Guys? It's just a Huge Rancid Poop Time. The great asshole in the sky is going to open up and drop a steamer on your face.

Phfshaw, you wouldn't give it away in advance...  Would you?
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Quote from: Olgaris on November 17, 2009, 12:49:41 AM

Metaphorically speaking, hasn't every HRPT been this to one degree or another?

The last one had poo-smelling gith, at least.

;D

Quote from: tortall on November 15, 2009, 10:48:22 PM
I don't see BAG killing us all.... He's nice.... Right?

I AM nice. Pay no attention to what Adhira said. Move along. Nothing to see here. Really. Trust me.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Quote from: Shabago on November 17, 2009, 05:09:19 PM

I AM nice. Pay no attention to what Adhira said. Move along. Nothing to see here. Really. Trust me.

Mmmhmmm... sure you are sir.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Quote from: Shabago on November 17, 2009, 05:09:19 PM

See? Bag lurves me. He'd NEVER kill me.... Ever. For any reason. At all...... What? I'm allowed me psycho beliefs!
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: tortall on November 17, 2009, 07:10:11 PM
Bag lurves me.

Calling him 'bag' probably doesn't help your chances.  ;)
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on November 17, 2009, 07:17:32 PM
Bag lurves me.

It's better than 'Sack.'
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: LauraMars on November 16, 2009, 05:50:30 PM
Guys, have you ever considered that this HRPT could just be one big party?

I mean, you never know.

Yeah, in the same vein as a New Orlean's funeral or Irish wake...
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

Looks like I'm coming back from my break just in time...yay!

Never thought I'd be able to get the day off work but I asked... and I did! Yaaaay!
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on November 17, 2009, 07:17:32 PM
Bag lurves me.

Pft, other imms have called him worse. He said so in "Ask Shabago while the game is down!" thread. Good readings there.
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Every fucking single time.  This one too, huh?  Why are HRPTs always scheduled at the worst possible time for me?

Great.  This is yet another HRPT (like every single other one since I started) that I am literally unable to attend in any way shape or form.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.