New Unofficial GDB Policy

Started by Olgaris, November 11, 2009, 07:33:47 PM

I, Kol, do hereby pledge to only bring positive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Im not gonna do the whole pledge typing cause I spell like a 10th grader but Im in as well.  It use to be couple years back that you couldnt flame floks or jab or whatever nasty things, argues were usally locked ect...  I stopped reading the gdb cause I got tired of all  the silly sh*t, be nice to sit back for hours reading the forms like it use to be when arm was down all day on sunday,,,ugh I hated sundays down time...

I, racurtne, do hereby pledge to only bring positive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.
Alea iacta est

I, janeshephard, do hereby pledge to only bring positive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

I, kuhfelsen, do hereby pledge to mostly bring positive or constructive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.
-Kuh

I, Pheonix, do hereby pledge to only bring positive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on November 11, 2009, 08:26:11 PM
I, AmandaGreathouse, do hereby pledge to only bring positive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.

To further my previous pledge:

...And on the occasions when I do speak with other players via realtime means (APMS, AIM, tinychat, etc), I will not act in a negative or derogatory manner. Neither to, nor about other players, staffers, or the game itself. While, being only human, I am prone to favoritism in one fashion or another (even if, in its simplest form, it doesn't act in a way to make me biased against anything, but instead, only causes me to favor specific members of staff who've done amazingly well), I will do my best not to express such biases over the GDB nor other means. Not only to combat the spread of negativity, but also to keep from possibly unintentionally and unfairly casting an unfavorable light on other players, staffers, or viewpoints. Instead, I will, if I am having trouble with such a thing, use the request tool. Be it to report a post on the GDB, express kudos to specific players or staff members, or simply to keep from derailing or risking making Arm less pleasant for other players or the staff who graciously volunteer and spend a great deal of time making Arm what it is.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

I Dan, do hereby pledge to mostly bring positive or constructive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.

:)
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

I Chettaman, do hereby pledge to mostly bring positive or constructive comments, ideas, and suggestions to the Armageddon General Discussion Board. If there are ideas I disagree with, I will express so in a helpful and collaborative way. If I think someone, or some idea is stupid, I will keep it to myself and suggest improvements rather than make snide remarks in an attempt to make myself somehow look better. I will do everything I can to make this a welcoming community, that will attract new players and help improve the game for everyone.
Because I love you guys. We're all in this together, ya know?
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors