Amusing moments

Started by JollyGreenGiant, June 22, 2003, 01:06:13 AM

Well, I think he just went around acting like hitler and stuff... before an imm zapped him. Im sure someone else who knows the details can say something about it... more disturbing than amusing, but whatever.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

>i
You have:
A length of white linen

>craft linen into linen shirt
You begin crafting.

>emote spreads ~white out carefully on the table
The (blank) man spreads the white-haired, half-elven woman out carefully on the table.

The so-and-so lucky onlooker says, OOC:
"LOL!"

>ooc Damn. Damn that was bad.
quote]>rant status
You are currently ranting.

>rant off
You shut your damn mouth.[/quote]

"Always remember: An elf in need is a thief indeed."

~His Divine Sancho

I think enough time passed and everybody involved died (saw their corpses, then I died.) But you, remember and laugh..

There are one friendly elf, and a half-elf which I didn't like. While I and the other elf sit there talking, the halfblood wants to join, and I reject. I go on my chatter, then suddenly the half elven answers a question of mine which's asked with 'talk'

>say Huh?!
>emote swiftly stands, his eyebrows inclined, reaching for ~belt
>draw claw
>draw claw
>emote rushes into ~half, ~claw raised
>siri (an alias 'change language sirihish')
>say Yer listening to us, ye fekkin' halfbreed?!
*I usually type fast... so I waited a little for the answer*
The half-elf says "I'm here, at your table." in sirihish
>l tables
at <bla>
the elf friend, the half-elf and a few empty seats.
He had just sat at my table just after asking for permission, which I didn't see. Sorrily I was so confused that couldn't play this mistake out IC..
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Recently:

The woman catches a broad table of scarred agafari wood's glance and offers a warm smile, nodding.

<sdesc removed by Xygax to protect the innocent (sorry about the moderation)>
se K.Y. jelly to grease up your chihauha and set him loose in the sewers to establish a beachhead for your underground empire.

about five minutes ago:

<sdesc> gives the Northlands board a kiss.

Haven't been around long enough to see anything funny, but i would think an hitler PC in armageddon would fit very very well, of course if it was changed to mold into the world. Why was that one killed? Just curious, hope its not too IC.
on't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.

------

"I have more hit points that you can possible imagine." - Tek, Muk and my current PC.

He didn't mold at all. His -Panzer Kank-? Saluting the air while saying Seige Hail and stuff alot like that.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Two things:

Such and such a guy pulls the head of such and such a victim from his backpack.

Such and such a guy says "I eat them"

Such and such a guy bites off the severed head's ear.

Mansa probably remembers that one a bit better than I do.

Then there's "the buldging-crotched elf". I needn't really say more, other than that. Cheers to the imm that approved that one, I'm glad he had his streak of glory. Kudos as well as the guy who thought it up and acted totally casual as a Templar pointed with rage. To this day I wonder if the Templar's player realized that it looked like his character was jealous by the size of the elf's crotch.

Quote from: "Kankman"Then there's "the buldging-crotched elf". I needn't really say more, other than that. Cheers to the imm that approved that one, I'm glad he had his streak of glory. Kudos as well as the guy who thought it up and acted totally casual as a Templar pointed with rage. To this day I wonder if the Templar's player realized that it looked like his character was jealous by the size of the elf's crotch.

I talked to that player on AIM, but I had forgotten about it until now.  I nearly spit soda on the keyboard.  Thanks a lot, Kankman.

Someone OOCs: Hold on one sex

Okay

The funniest thing EVER just happened.

But I can't tell you about it.

I'm pretty sure I'd get nuked if I did.

It happened 20 mins ago, and I STILL can not stop laughing.

Someone says, out of character:
    "SHIT"

That's all I'm sayin.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Oh man, who had the quote of they guy in his sig saying "OOC: Hey, I gotta go, the cops are here and they don't look too happy."?

Some guy cows his head deeply to some templar.

Not twenty minutes ago.

I pierce some guys nose.

The newly-pierced person says, in sirihish:
    "that's all? bah..."

The newly-pierced person staggers and passes out.

This just happened.

The <man> shits slightly in his barstool.

This one is from an old thread, and is not mine. However, it made me laugh very hard, and deserves a repeat...

<Me> pushes open his robe to show <another mercenary> <the obsidian-haired girl> he keeps beneath.

*Snicker* Now how do you explain -that-? 'She comes with the robe?'
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Hmm...well, I haven't played for a long while (curse this strange thing we call real life!), but I vaguely recall something that made me laugh.  I'll try to paraphrase as best I can remember it:

============

The thin, vaguely-recalled woman smiles at you and sways slightly.

You ask the thin, vaguely-recalled woman, "Have you been drinking?"

The thin, vaguely-recalled woman says, "Ongy a lihhle..."

Frowning slowly, you ask the thin, vaguely-recalled woman, "How much is a little?"

The thin, vaguely-recalled woman drops a shot-glass.

The thin, vaguely-recalled woman says, "Thst mudh."

The thin, vaguely-recalled woman stands up, wobbling.

The thin, vaguely-recalled woman trips and falls flat on her face.

You sigh.

============

Made me laugh for a while.  And now here I sit, waiting for my first new character application in about a year to be (hopefully) approved.  This Crackageddon is remarkably long-lived...  ;)

While talking to an Imm-inhabited templar, and trying to hand them something..

The <sdesc deleted> templar, being a mount, does not accept your offer. Try the pack command.

:shock:

I was so tempted to type

>mount templar

(Sorry, Immortal-who-will-remain-nameless, but I just HAD to post it. ;p)

Quote>mount templar

I would have. I would have shouted, "YEE HAW! THIS'S ONE FIESTY BRONCO!" as I rode him into the Gaj.

You can always make a new character, but jumping on a templar's back and riding him around is a once in a lifetime kind of thing.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

My character was hiding, shadowing this templar along with a noble on one of the most interesting and important conversations I've ever heard. When I tried to hit the letter 't' on my keyboard in order to think, instead I hit the 'y' and yawn  :shock:  -- So there I am, standing with the templar and the noble in the locked estate, yawning.  They thought I was SO bored :D *beep* Welcome to Armageddon :-)

It happend to me SO many times, that at the end I had to alias the letters 'y', and 'r' on my keyboard to the think command.

This was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

The <blanky blank blank> says in sirihish:
"Your strength is good, your agility is above average, your wisdom is very good, and your endurance is exceptional."

The <blanky blank blank> says OOC:
"Damnit! Pasted the wrong thing!"

After seeing the Russel Crowe episode of South Park, I want to make a character just like him that goes around yelling in an accent and picking fights.

"OI! DON'T YE INTERUPT ME YE VOIGINA!"

I'd also join the Byn and work my way up to sergeant, just so I could lead trips up to Tuluk and back while singing, "Makin' movies, makin' songs and foightin' round the woild!"

And whenever someone would try to pick a fight, I'd explain, "WHY DON'T YE CHOKE ON SOME KANK VOMIT, YE SOD!" and start swinging.

I'd probably get banned within five minutes, but it'd be worth it.  :twisted:
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Me: A burly fighter type, well seasoned.

The other guy:  A wimpy merchant type over his head.

I arrive on the scene to see him engaged in combat against the very wimpiest of beasts.

The other guy screams, "Help!"

I review the situation, noting that the other guy is exhausted and beaten up a little.  Meanwhile he's screaming like a schoolgirl.

I know I can pound the beast down in short order but I am so amused I just sit and watch for a while, him screaming and pleading with me.  Eventually I jump in and put the beast down.  The other guy looks at me and says, "so, how do you want to split this up (referring to the hide of the beast)?"  Imagine the nerve.
harlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka, they won't really be burned in the furnace, will they?
Willy Wonka: Well, I think that furnace is only lit every other day, so they have a good sporting chance, haven't they?

The <blank characacter> says, OOC:
"Hey, sorry about that folks. I had a major ranch dressing emergency."
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

the funniest thing that has ever happened to me has happened twice in two days..
put silk trunk
you put a length of silk in a baobob trunk
(Removing it first) You put an ebon silk bodice inside a baobob trunk.

Nothing like shown' off your IC boobs to the whole house.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."