Offer Ticket <name>

Started by Xio, August 24, 2009, 04:54:59 PM

In situations when a large group of people are all retrieving their mounts at once, and just for general ease, it'd be cool if you could automatically title the mount brought out by appending the desired name after 'ticket' when you offer your ticket to the stablehand. Atleast, that's how I feel.
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry:

Another idea would be to have you automatically mount the beast upon offering the ticket. Then just title/hitch the mount you're riding.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

Quote from: elvenchipmunk on August 24, 2009, 05:04:54 PM
Another idea would be to have you automatically mount the beast upon offering the ticket. Then just title/hitch the mount you're riding.

Unfortunately, this would be offensive to elves.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Make elves default to not doing that. Do they automatically hop on them when purchasing a mount?

Titling the mount automatically is also a great idea.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

Perhaps automatically hitching your mount and being able to title it from hitch mode?

As was said concerning the taming of mounts by elven rangers...
Elves 'mounting' an animal is -NOT- the same as an elf using a mount to move from point A to point B.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 24, 2009, 07:45:49 PM
As was said concerning the taming of mounts by elven rangers...
Elves 'mounting' an animal is -NOT- the same as an elf using a mount to move from point A to point B.

Agreed. Red Fangs mount just about every animal they come across, but they don't ride them anywhere.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.