Armageddon FACTS

Started by IAmJacksOpinion, May 20, 2009, 10:23:29 PM

A step in one direction is two steps towards a Red Fang.

Tek and Muk actually cooperated at one time. They stole all the obsidian coins from a distant planet called Earth, and formed House Nenyuk.
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

True fact. In order to become staff, the last ritual involves driving to California and donating a pint of your own blood to feed Ginka.

Quote from: Oleupata on September 15, 2009, 10:00:03 AM
True fact. In order to become staff, the last ritual involves driving to California and donating a pint of your own blood to feed Ginka.

Ginka resides in California!? Oh, and on another note... how many staffers have actually physically touched ginka?
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Quote from: jcljules on September 15, 2009, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Oleupata on September 15, 2009, 10:00:03 AM

Ginka resides in California!? Oh, and on another note... how many staffers have actually physically touched ginka?

The arcane portal through which one must pass to access ginka resides in California.

Ginka actually resides in Briah, as appropriate for a blood-goddess who acts as the gateway to a textual worldspace.

Praise Ginka!
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

I L'dMAO.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Back when Arm was hosted on thrash.isca.uiowa.edu I physically touched the box.  No lie!

I demand pictures of the scar(s).
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Regretably, this was pre-digital cameras (well, I technically had a digital camera about that time I guess, but it was a dinosaur), and I didn't carry around regular cameras with me too often.  :P

I worked at the UofI computing center.  We had access to all that stuff.  I even had my own shell account on it, heh, under other auspices.  It was shared for several uses, not exclusively running Arm.

Not too long after that, it migrated to the "new" hardware and ginka, and I believe got physically moved somewhere else too.  I forget where, but it may have been to Avalon networks, which was a local ISP in Iowa City.

That was just a vision implanted in your mind by Ginka to make you think you touched her. Sorry man, it's happened to the best of us. ;)
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

The smell of the Naki sewers isn't caused by the shit and the trash, but the Red Fangs.....the shit only makes it bearable.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

When a Zalanthan is around too much magic, they become a player character.  Humiliation, subjugation, mutation or death usually follows in due course from this affliction.
Its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fiiiiiine.