The brutal! The cunning! The proud! The Lyksae warriors!

Started by Shabago, May 16, 2009, 03:06:34 PM

We are indeed opening up a couple of slots for the best damn fighting crew that Tuluk has to offer within the Lyksae Warriors.

You would be:
A born and raised slave, well-trained and a definate badass.

What we need:
Your concept.
Your acct name.
Your GDB name.
Applicable Tuluki experience.
Expected playtimes.

Questions and/or applications can be submitted to tuluki_nobles@armageddon.org

The deadline for these is set for May 23rd - 11:59PM
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Some quick notes to answer a couple of questions in my e-mail queue that I noticed just from skimming (I'll get to them after I'm settled in a couple days!):

Lyksaen Warriors are only human or dwarven.  Lyksae doesn't accept Winrothol slaves (so no muls) and doesn't typically do captured slaves, as they're not trustworthy (which rules out elves because they can't be trusted, half-giants because they aren't loyal enough, and half-elves that are obviously half-elves--there's a bit of leeway for a half-elf but you'd need to run it by us and work with us on this...we would prefer that you stick to the human or dwarven concept).

"Warrior" is the name of the individual; it is not necessarily a name of their guild.  There are other guilds allowed.  As it is expected that all be able to defend themselves and participate in dangerous activities, this would require some sort of combat-oriented guild, but not necessarily ONLY the "warrior" guild.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

These are now closed. Thank you to all who applied. You'll be hearing from us shortly.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.