Random Tiny CODE Wants

Started by daedroug, April 21, 2009, 11:25:21 PM

Quote from: MeTekillot on July 11, 2010, 08:37:31 PM
Quote from: Reiteration on July 11, 2010, 06:57:11 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 11, 2010, 05:47:34 PM
>wear amber nose

Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight ♫

Rudolph's nose was red, not light brown.

I always thing of amber as a reddish-orange.

"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

wear shovel on pack

You hang your metal-bladed shovel on your bigass leathery pack.

Back on track, removing a certain number of coins from a container?

I don't know how many times I type

> get 25 coins pack

to have it go 'wut?'
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

Quote from: Qzzrbl on July 12, 2010, 06:10:16 AM
wear shovel on pack

Yes please.

I always wondered why you can't hang medium/large sized polelike-items on the outside. A shovel would not fit very well inside a pack. Neither would a lumber axe, nor a longsword.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: bcw81 on July 12, 2010, 01:38:20 PM
Quote from: Qzzrbl on July 12, 2010, 06:10:16 AM
wear shovel on pack

Yes please.

I always wondered why you can't hang medium/large sized polelike-items on the outside. A shovel would not fit very well inside a pack. Neither would a lumber axe, nor a longsword.

And for those Arabets that travel with pets to sell, can put CAGES hanging from the pack. Those cages are HUUUUUUGE. Take up so much pack space. :-(
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Random tiny want:

For one of our player artists to draw a character with something different in each of the following wear locations:
nose, eyes, mouth, belt, finger (several), neck (bonus for container), body, head, legs, right foot, left foot, right hand, left hand, arms, about, waist, right wrist, left wrist, ep, es, on_belt(x2), back, on backpack, sheathed on back, in_hair, face, right ankle, left ankle, left_ear, right_ear, forearms, about_throat, shoulder (bonus for container)
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Quote from: Vanth on July 12, 2010, 07:44:11 PM
Random tiny want:

For one of our player artists to draw a character with something different in each of the following wear locations:
nose, eyes, mouth, belt, finger (several), neck (bonus for container), body, head, legs, right foot, left foot, right hand, left hand, arms, about, waist, right wrist, left wrist, ep, es, on_belt(x2), back, on backpack, sheathed on back, in_hair, face, right ankle, left ankle, left_ear, right_ear, forearms, about_throat, shoulder (bonus for container)

isn't it 'hands' instead of RH and LH?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 12, 2010, 07:55:54 PM
Random tiny want:

Yes, but the point is all the wear locations that have been requested, and people have requested to wear mismatched boots and gloves. ;)
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

My skill pales before that of most artists I've seen here, but that might be fun.  ;)

July 12, 2010, 08:22:35 PM #659 Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:24:32 PM by BlackMagic0
To know for a fact which subguilds get desert nav.

It seems some really should, though do not get it?
And some that shouldn't get it, got it?

Confusing.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Quote from: Vanth on July 12, 2010, 08:06:50 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 12, 2010, 07:55:54 PM
Random tiny want:

Yes, but the point is all the wear locations that have been requested, and people have requested to wear mismatched boots and gloves. ;)

That would be soooo awesome!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

July 12, 2010, 08:56:23 PM #661 Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:03:00 PM by BlackMagic0
Quote from: BlackMagic0 on July 12, 2010, 08:22:35 PM
To know for a fact which subguilds get desert nav.

It seems some really should, though do not get it?
And some that shouldn't get it, got it?

Confusing.

Never mind. I went and looked at the help files via the online help file search based from the game.

Though the website documentations are terrifically out of date.
http://www.armageddon.org/general/subguilds.html
Can we get those updated to the help file versions?

It could be very confusing for newbs looking through the general docs, and not searching the help files as much.
Hell it got me for a minute there.  :-[
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

subguild_sorcerer

subguild_psionicist

Quote from: spawnloser on July 16, 2010, 03:04:58 PM
QuoteSubguild Survivalist     (Character)

Survivalists aren't any better at much than most people, but what they are pretty decent at is getting from one place to the next through the wastes.  They have a good sense of where they're going (direction sense) and can get past many obstacles (climb).  They can keep themselves fed too, having a knack for finding edible roots (food forage) and cleaning their kills (skinning).
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

That 'peek' or something similar was not thief-guild only, and instead we had a command to look at someone's equipment without looking at them entirely. Deliberately ignoring someone's mdesc is hard after a 'look' on a masked person with a hood hiding their hair, but there's no rational reason I shouldn't be able to see what kind of boots they're wearing.

Quote from: Nahara on July 19, 2010, 10:07:32 AM
That 'peek' or something similar was not thief-guild only, and instead we had a command to look at someone's equipment without looking at them entirely. Deliberately ignoring someone's mdesc is hard after a 'look' on a masked person with a hood hiding their hair, but there's no rational reason I shouldn't be able to see what kind of boots they're wearing.

> look figure's boots
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on July 19, 2010, 11:41:30 AM

> look figure's boots

But what if they're wearing shoes?
Sandals?
A djellabah or an aba instead of a cloak when I type look(cloak)? Trying to piece together someone's clothes with 'look (equipment)' is ... difficult. My want remains.

July 19, 2010, 12:15:34 PM #667 Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:17:27 PM by Qzzrbl
Quote from: Nahara on July 19, 2010, 12:12:09 PM
Quote from: Synthesis on July 19, 2010, 11:41:30 AM

> look figure's boots

But what if they're wearing shoes?
Sandals?
A djellabah or an aba instead of a cloak when I type look(cloak)? Trying to piece together someone's clothes with 'look (equipment)' is ... difficult. My want remains.

l figure's feet will work too....

Or "l figure's head" to see helmets

Or "l figure's body" to see stuff worn on the body, ect., ect., ect.

If you wanna see the whole equipment list, then just type "l figure".

If you have damn good reason for them not to see you looking at them, just chip away at what their wearing with your furtive, non-echoing looks at their wear locations.

l figure's feet will work too....

Or "l figure's head" to see helmets

Or "l figure's body" to see stuff worn on the body, ect., ect., ect.

FWIW, this only displays tattoos and scars, if they are not covered at that location. If there is a piece of equipment there, anything at all, it will say You see nothing special about their feet. or head, body, etc.

My random tiny want would be to make it like you described, though.

Quote from: Qzzrbl on July 19, 2010, 12:22:40 PM
Quote from: Nahara on July 19, 2010, 12:19:36 PM
That, ah, doesn't work.

Mmm.... Thought it did. D:

look fucker's location

Only works if they aren't wearing something on that location.  It'll show you scars, tats, and parasites if they're a human tribal who fucks everything that moves.  Not that I'm naming names here.

Know your commands, qzzrbl... you noob.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

How about >look (body part)? Think it could make sense. Something like >look head could reveal what they're wearing all over their head, ie head, face, ears, etc.

July 19, 2010, 12:54:00 PM #673 Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:56:23 PM by Nahara
That'd be nice. I mainly right now want a way to get an idea how a masked someone looks without, well, seeing their face if I don't want to.

My wants evolve depending on what I'm thinking about at the time, evidently.

Instead of trying to take everything while skinning.

skin corpse
You could cut the hide, the meat, the antlers, etc from the body of a duskhorn.

skin corpse hide
You do whatever the emote is for cutting a hide from a duskhorn.

skin corpse all
The normal skinning process as it is already.