Ya just cant beat it

Started by Frank, June 05, 2003, 02:31:26 PM

I searched hi n low everywhere for a mud with the same roleplay requrement as armageddon but greener but its all enter room millions of items on the ground little mob cages you go into and kill stuff to get levels apparantly its roleplay but its just another hack n slash armageddon is da place fer me.

When I firsted started playing these kind of games 2 years ago, I started out on a hack n' slasher game called MateriaMagica. I thought this game was good until I found  Armageddon. And like you I have tried to search for games that are better than Arrmageddon or heck even equal to it, but have failed to find any. So to all you Imm's keep up the good work!

Didn't know that I wasn't logged in...That last post by Guest was mine
oy what the fonk you want? Big Worm

I dunno.. eveyone one on this damn mud keep wanting to have a reason for killing shop keepers and stuff.. like I mean Duh! he has coins on him why not? just cause im a noble and all... *pbth* Stupid realism! All I need to do now is find that +5 sword of slaying... Mmmmm

But both of you are right. This mud Rocks ond so do the Imms. Ecspecially when you get all yout 7337 skillz
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

We get l33t 5ki1z?

PH34R MY l33t B3L5|-|U|\|-C4R\/I|\|6 5KI1Z!

Hmm... just doesn't have the same ring to it I guess....  :D