'List' for tickets

Started by Xio, March 07, 2009, 02:52:59 AM

March 07, 2009, 02:52:59 AM Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 02:54:32 AM by Xio
Would be cool if you could use the list command at NPCs that accept tickets, and receive a list of what each ticket in your inventory is for (as far as that NPC is concerned), and the amount it costs to turn in the ticket. Helps for when your tickets get all scrambled about by the game and you're not sure which is which, also if you've got 28 mount tickets and need to give a noble a ratlon and that new soldier over there an ox, as well as when you want pick up your breastplate from the repair shop instead of your boots and dont remember the prices of each and/or they're near identical.

I won't suggest any outputs cause I dunno how much of an annoyance it would be to code and all that jazz.
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry:

This would be pretty cool. I've lost plentiful obsidian with my mystery tickets.

I like the idea.  Too many mystery tickets is no fun.

As long as it only told you race, I could support this.  There's a particular feature of the stabling code I don't want to see going away, and it just might if it gave full sdesc.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

What feature is that?
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry:

We really don't want to spoil the surprise.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: spawnloser on March 07, 2009, 08:54:48 AM
As long as it only told you race, I could support this.  There's a particular feature of the stabling code I don't want to see going away, and it just might if it gave full sdesc.
Seconded.
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.