Staff Replies During the P/S Meeting

Started by Synthesis, February 09, 2009, 03:08:53 AM

Quote from: Rahnevyn on February 09, 2009, 04:34:44 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for a different format for a live meeting between players and staff that you think might be more helpful/interesting?

Alcohol.

Lots of alcohol.

Quote from: Yam on February 15, 2009, 01:34:06 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for a different format for a live meeting between players and staff that you think might be more helpful/interesting?

Alcohol.

Lots of alcohol.

I like the way this guy thinks.

February 21, 2009, 04:39:31 PM #27 Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 04:41:07 PM by Malken
Wow, if it had been announced that Sanvean and the other Highlords were going to be around this time I can guarantee you there would have been a lot more people in the chat!

*screaming from the back of the crowd* I love you Sanvean!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on February 21, 2009, 04:39:31 PM
Wow, if it had been announced that Sanvean and the other Highlords were going to be around this time I can guarantee you there would have been a lot more people in the chat!

*screaming from the back of the crowd* I love you Sanvean!

There are always Highlords present, you just might not know.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

I have to say I'm really glad to see the Highlords making a public appearance too. In fact, thank you all, staff and player alike, who attended the meeting. You have my appreciation.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

I'm thankful for this, even if only to have a few questions that have been nagging at me recently (regarding staff/clan changes) get answered.

Though I wasn't able to make the meeting, I'd still like to express my thanks to the staff for holding one during off-peak hours.  It is deeply appreciated.

It was a good meeting and I thought leaving the channel unmuted at the end was pretty effective.

Definitely enjoyed the meeting. And yay at seeing some of the higher ranking staff there.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on February 21, 2009, 06:38:05 PM
Definitely enjoyed the meeting. And yay at seeing some of the higher ranking staff there.

Gee. What are we, chopped liver?
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

No... I don't like liver, and I try and send lots of staff kudos to let you all know you are appreciated.

*cries*
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on February 21, 2009, 07:06:40 PM
No... I don't like liver, and I try and send lots of staff kudos to let you all know you are appreciated.

*cries*

Oh well then... I guess the rest of us lowly HL and STs will forgive you.  ;)

It was good to see the player turnout, and it's always nice to have Sanvean and Nessalin there to answer those tough questions.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

So, who's going to post a log for those of us that weren't there?

;D

An, er, yay for staff!

Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Quote from: Thunkkin on February 21, 2009, 07:11:43 PM
So, who's going to post a log for those of us that weren't there?

;D

An, er, yay for chopped liver!

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I have a log that I'm editing down, but it won't be posted till tomorrow.  If someone else can get it up before then, feel free.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

I enjoyed the short time that I got to be there.  Damn RL to DROV!!!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Naked webcams.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on February 22, 2009, 01:54:43 AM

Naked webcams.

We wanted suggestions to make them more helpful or interesting, not scarier or more traumatic.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Quote from: Olgaris on February 22, 2009, 11:44:43 PM
Quote from: Bushranger on February 22, 2009, 01:54:43 AM

Naked webcams.

We wanted suggestions to make them more helpful or interesting, not scarier or more traumatic.

I love you people.  :'( <- Tears of happy.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

QuoteRe: Staff Replies During the P/S Meeting

Rocked this time around. Also very much so liked the open ended discussion.