Kank tickets

Started by a strange shadow, January 03, 2009, 03:03:32 PM

I'd like to point out that the history timeline entry and what Rah and Shal have said appear to be different. When I read the timeline that said kanks became "all but extinct," that made me assume that there were possibly still some kanks somewhere (in a certain few places I know of that used to have lots of kanks and are relatively isolated).

If this isn't true, perhaps the timeline entry should be edited.

I know the correct information is currently listed in 'help kank,' but new players (or veterans who don't constantly run around reading helpfiles) are far more likely to check the timeline, and the timeline entry about kanks has some ambiguous language.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

March 17, 2009, 10:55:57 PM #51 Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:58:37 PM by HunterKiller
Damn ...  being a player who's taken more than 2 years off, this is genuinely news to me. I'm going to go hunting on the history b.s. and see what else I missed ... (and check my old-ass character's pockets .. heh)

Experienced players are not incapable of mistakes and they're also smart enough to know not to intentionally do stupid things because of the consequences. I think stellar role-players in particular are sometimes treated harshly because everyone assumes a mistake was intentional. In a twisted and sucky way it is actually a compliment, even though you want to throttle the dip who started it.

- HK
- HK