You know you are addicted to Arm when ...

Started by AJM, December 04, 2008, 07:12:48 PM

When you get a magnifying glass from your closet so you can use it on your computer screen since it's illegible due to your eyes being dialated.

Quote from: MeTekillot on April 29, 2011, 06:01:05 PM
When you get a magnifying glass from your closet so you can use it on your computer screen since it's illegible due to your eyes being dialated.
You know, you -can- make the font bigger, right?

Typically it's under the 'View' tab.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

When you're pretty impressed that the game hasn't crashed in the last fifteen days, and can remember a time when fifteen minutes was impressive.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

You find yourself motioning out your character's gestures and reactions, just to emote more descriptively.

Quote from: Mooney on May 02, 2011, 02:35:26 AM
You find yourself motioning out your character's gestures and reactions, just to emote more descriptively.

all the fucking time
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

When you go to the soda machine and ask the guy behind you if he has a small because you only have a ten.
What kind of jerkoff shakes a tent in the dark? Go out there and see who or what that is.

Quote from: Ocotillo on May 02, 2011, 02:46:37 AM
Quote from: Mooney on May 02, 2011, 02:35:26 AM

all the fucking time

Instead of the URL you type Cont Facebook.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

When you can spell Zalanthas without using google.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

You start following tribal dictums irl: scrubbing one side of the body more vigorously, only wearing bright colors...you get the idea.
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

Quote from: Ocotillo on May 18, 2011, 11:53:34 AM
You start following tribal dictums irl: scrubbing one side of the body more vigorously, only wearing bright colors...you get the idea.
About a year or so after I started playing ARM, I had the compulsive urge to wear a pack, at all times, when travelings - With atleast one water bottle.

It just seemed... "Normal", to me, at the time.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on May 18, 2011, 12:18:37 PM
Quote from: Ocotillo on May 18, 2011, 11:53:34 AM
About a year or so after I started playing ARM, I had the compulsive urge to wear a pack, at all times, when travelings - With atleast one water bottle.

It just seemed... "Normal", to me, at the time.

Burning Man!
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."
- Samuel Clemens

Clicking refresh even though your email client auto refreshes... :/

You manage to get 1 day 13 hours played within 3 days of playing your new character.

You say "Krath" out loud, and mean it.  Pending strange looks, you say, "Crap ... "

I say feck sometimes.  Makes me strange.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Shepard on May 18, 2011, 05:56:58 PM
You manage to get 1 day 13 hours played within 3 days of playing your new character.

You manage to get 1 day 12 hours played... within 2 days.

You manage to get 1 day, 11 hours played... within one day.

/wait, what?

Quote from: Cutthroat on May 18, 2011, 06:09:15 PM

/wait, what?

CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER!!!

Quote from: Cutthroat on May 18, 2011, 06:09:15 PM

/wait, what?

Done that.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

You sit on the GDB watching for the names of clannies to log in just so you can interact with them.

when you give up the GDB for more Arm time.

generally speaking, i mean, i'm here now.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

When you give up university for more arm time ;_;
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
̡͌
    l̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸,,ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø,,¸¸ø¤º°¨,, ø¤º°¨¨°º

Quote from: NOFUN on May 18, 2011, 06:42:42 PM
Time for an intervention.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on May 19, 2011, 03:20:10 PM
Quote from: NOFUN on May 18, 2011, 06:42:42 PM
Time for an intervention.

When I was in highschool, I had a friend that more or less dropped out to just play Armageddon.

I myself took a hurt to my GPA in university because I was focusing on Armageddon.

She's a sweet and cruel love.