You know you are addicted to Arm when ...

Started by AJM, December 04, 2008, 07:12:48 PM

When you die and come back the very next day.  Sometimes I feel like that damn cat.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

I'm currently in a lull of activity in wedding planning, gaming group, and social life.  Lately I've been thinking I could use some variety to my life, maybe a few more social events...

... then I think no.  Variety is overrated.  I will enjoy my Arm time while I have it  :)
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

You type in Google [thing you are plotting to do IG] for edumacation.  :o
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

When you live a drink on your desk...then the next day you sniff it to check it isn't poisoned before you drink it.

Sigh.  ::)
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

During slow times at work you pull up the online dictionary and write down descriptive words for various actions and make up a cheat sheet since you suck at thinking that fast when in game and need to glance at it to come up with half decent emotes.

When a lot of your fiction has ideas based on the Known (cities, cultural stuff, ect).
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

You keep clicking Refresh an hour after apping.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Addicted:

Dreaming that I'm in a multi tribe gathering and the sand storms are raging about.

Rl allergy attach while sleeping.

Dreaming that there is a crash.

Half a sleeping reaching for a box of tissues on the window sill.

Half a sleep unable to find said tissues, thinking, oh that's right there was a crash, that's why I can't find them.

Half a sleep stuffy with some sneezing, but still locked in the dream sense, thinking I better send in a request for reimbursement.

Sneezing my sleep awake further to realize tissues fell onto the floor.

I guess I better cancel that request.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

10 days played....in....3-4 weeks......  ???

I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Maso on September 19, 2012, 05:00:29 PM

11 and 1/2 in 2 months, and I thought that was a lot!  Whoa, sista!

I know. :(

Quote from: Kismetic on September 19, 2012, 05:07:22 PM

Holy fuck if I played like that I'd literally have the most bad ass character ever. Takes me half a year to get to 10 days played.

Yeah, besides that one character (*eyes RGS*), I don't think I've ever actually gotten past 7ish hours before. And certainly not in that amount of time.

Crazzzy.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on September 19, 2012, 10:15:35 PM
Quote from: Kismetic on September 19, 2012, 05:07:22 PM

Holy fuck if I played like that I'd literally have the most bad ass character ever. Takes me half a year to get to 10 days played.

9 days, 3 weeks.
"If knowledge is power, clandestine knowledge is power squared; it can be withheld, exchanged, and leveraged"
Letty Cottin

You feel so, so stupid.

I felt more confident in negotiating a hotel room rate because of, an ultimately attribute my success in getting a great deal to, my PC's Haggling skill level.
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."

-John F. Kennedy

Quote from: Maker on September 21, 2012, 02:21:11 PM
I felt more confident in negotiating a hotel room rate because of, an ultimately attribute my success in getting a great deal to, my PC's Haggling skill level.
LOL awesome.

I feel my ability to deal with assholes and jerks IRL has been positively influenced from my RPing with people in positions of power in game.

:-)

You have been playing for 144 days and 10 hours. --- 365 days in a year --- This PC was less than a year old when they died....

._.

Quote from: Jeshin on September 22, 2012, 12:47:29 PM
You have been playing for 144 days and 10 hours. --- 365 days in a year --- This PC was less than a year old when they died....

._.

Holy.. Ungodly.. Wow!

You are guaranteed to be on welfare.  Obama voter, peace out

You have been playing for 45 days and 8 hours.

I started playing in April.

I was being a smartass, but I'm a little amazed by some of these figures.  I've had regular suspicions about my playtimes, and they are being crushed like black hole materia.

When you buy a new house an it doesn't get internet so you go and buy an air wifi card so you can play armageddon.

Aaaand I almost did that.  Back to reality.  But 4g is king.  I got five on it

When you start adding words like Salarr, Kadius, Dasari, Borsail, Driamusek, Krath, Whiran, Zalanthas and other various phrases into your Word (or comporable program) dictionary becuase you are tired of seeing the squiggly red line of mispelling. It's not spelled wrong; you're just not hip and cool, Word. Tsk tsk.
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard

Addiction is a serious thing, and not something to laugh about - this thread offends me!