Do you feel you get decent response time from staff?

Started by Furious George, November 19, 2008, 03:35:56 PM

Do you feel that you get decent response time from staff?

Always, each and every time.
9 (13.6%)
Usually, with some gaps.
31 (47%)
Sometimes, but with delays.
18 (27.3%)
Rarely.
5 (7.6%)
Almost never.
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

I've always received WONDERFUL response times from the staff.

Asking for a copy of my account notes: Less than a day.
Asking a question via the response tool: At most a week.
Processing player/staff kudos: At most 3 days.
Replying to my weekly character update emails: Usually 1 day.

The only thing that ever took a long time for me was special application ... which was just a little more than a month long in processing. But since the staff has never made any illusions about the fact that special apps are the lowest of their priorities, time consuming to process on top of that, and will take about a month to get done ... eh, I wasn't really expecting anything less.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I am pleased with the response time I've been getting from the imms in my current clan. Last night I wrote them and received an answer back that same night. And I know they were busy, too.

So I can't complain. At all.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

I just got a reply from my skill request after a month. Ironically, I was told to reapply after I'm actively playing again, but can't start actively playing again till I get a proper Internet connection. I don't really mind anyway, it's nice to know that they paid attention. Quite ironic though ;)
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

I've had quite a few reasons to communicate with staff over the years, and my experience has been that they're almost always prompt. That hasn't been 100% true, but they're human and volunteers. :)

My current clan staffer (who shall remain nameless per OP's request) is really good. He usually answers me on the same day, or by the next morning at the latest. Special apps have also been coming through quite regularly.

Quote from: Clearsighted on November 19, 2008, 07:21:08 PM
I tend to get stellar response times from clan imms. Have a clan imm right now who is so responsive, I'm afraid he'll get burnt out. Anything after that is a crap shoot. Ranging from a week to months and months...

QFT, my imms are 110% awesome. One in particular is truly going above and beyond, and I <3 it! I've never had such great imm-teraction as I get now.