We'll go over 300 soon

Started by Gimfalisette, August 06, 2008, 08:21:36 PM

Quote from: Shiroi Tsuki on August 15, 2008, 12:20:35 PM
Probably next week or the week after I'll add one more to that number when I move back to where I have an internet connection.  And possibly another, if I can get my sister to start playing again -.^

Hurry back!!
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Probably next week or the week after I'll add one more to that number when I move back to where I have an internet connection.  And possibly another, if I can get my sister to start playing again -.^

Welcome back. Glad to see you.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Shiroiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *pounces* It will be awesome just knowing you're somewhere in the gameworld again.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Good to hear you are coming back.  You've been missed and I hope things are well man.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

318 last week, baby. Let's shoot the moon again--325, anyone?
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.