Teu Con artists

Started by Dakkon Black, May 06, 2003, 12:29:16 AM

I was thinking the other day about a persons ability to pick up the southern accented sirihish and vice versa depending on your home town. Would it be difficult to split them into two languages so that after a long time of listening to southern you could mimik the accent, and retun to your home tounge with ease?

Otherwise it might be neat to have it as a skill for Con artist or something like

<prompt>impersonate southern sirihish
<prompt>you begin trying to impersonate a southerner

It would be very usefull to merchies who wanted to smooth tensions over homelands in order to make the sale. Stuff like that. OR perhaps more importantly as a way for rinthies to move out of the rinth to sucker people. Because personally IC my char would have to be stupid to believe anything a rinthi said, just because of the accent. This could give rinthi's a better chance to be more devious in thier thefts and con games rather that relying on the code as much.

just an idea
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

This would be neat, or like you could pick up accents over a LONG period of time like languages. then just add it to change...

change accent north

but then maybe depending on how well you'r in the language it will sometimes come off as your original, along the same consistancy as blubbering a language.

quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]