D-elves galore!

Started by Kyviantre, July 22, 2008, 10:53:24 AM

Right looonsh.

I heard the Soh cured genital herpes.

They also sweat loot and bleed awesome.

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on December 14, 2007, 09:58:36 AM
Nearly solo'd a young unit of Byn with a desert elf ranger. After picking off several we moved in for the kill. PKer flag on account.

SLK: Putting the "death" back in...um...Armageddony things that ought to have death in them.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

I honestly apologïze. I thought the thread is about d-elves in general, not just SLK... and I don't really like making new threads when it looks my post fits to one already existing. Perhaps you might want to change the title of the post?

Sohs sure are cool. It would be great to see some more in game. I simply thought seeing the place more populated in general would be great. And yeah, I am a bit sad that simple post about "what other tribes are active" is considered rude that wildly.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on July 23, 2008, 11:44:49 AM
Quote from: Hot_Dancer on December 14, 2007, 09:58:36 AM
Nearly solo'd a young unit of Byn with a desert elf ranger. After picking off several we moved in for the kill. PKer flag on account.

SLK: Putting the "death" back in...um... raiding.

And if you point out that 'raiding' doesn't have 'death' in the word, the SLK will kill you. And then, over your bleeding corpse, explain that it does in allundean, the TRUE tongue.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

I'd be in if I didn't currently have a pc. It's been a while since I've gotten my rocks off in D-elf land. Watch out if something happens to my pc any time soon.  8)
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quote from: jhunter on July 23, 2008, 05:59:52 PM
I'd be in if I didn't currently have a pc. It's been a while since I've gotten my rocks off in D-elf land. Watch out if something happens to my pc any time soon.  8)

Shit. T.lands will have a -squad- if j comes. Hurry up and die asshole.

I don't see a reason to segregate which tribes recruit in a thread like this, we were fairly
successful in the past just letting it blend. You populate more than one tribe in the same
region and everyone benefits from the available roleplay.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on July 28, 2008, 06:05:37 PM
I don't see a reason to segregate which tribes recruit in a thread like this, we were fairly
successful in the past just letting it blend. You populate more than one tribe in the same
region and everyone benefits from the available roleplay.

Three Cheer! As long as it says "D-elves" I can push people toward the cool clans, not the Kahs.

Red Fangs, Sun Runners, and Stalkers = Kahtastic. (Joking with the Kah you silly anakorehumpers.)
Either way, Kah-boys are not my thing, but meh go for it if you want! Won't regret being a desert elf!!
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Kah.

SLK Rocks.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Mali, where the fuck you been man?
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quote from: jhunter on July 30, 2008, 11:54:02 AM
Mali, where the fuck you been man?
Don't ask.  You won't like the answer.

Somewhat more on topic, though, the SLK is a great D.elf clan for you players that have an irrational fear/hatred of magicker PCs.  Personally, I prefer other tribes.

Also, I find the title of this thread deceptive.  It reminds me of Hot Dancer posts that did the same.  The subject was just about desert elves, but the thread was only about the SLK.  Meh.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Been a while since I played a D-elf, might have to make a return with the Soh.
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Edit: Fuck it. I'll say this:

BAWWWWW.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

You should all come play with us in one way or another. All the cool kids are SLK.

My posts were titled towards the Soh, but I tended to promote Sun Runners as well.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

August 15, 2008, 09:36:31 PM #41 Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:01:17 AM by Yam
-

What kind of characters are currently needed by the d-elves?
Crafters? Hunters? Warriors? Bards? F-mes?
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Quote from: spawnloser on August 01, 2008, 01:22:22 PM
Somewhat more on topic, though, the SLK is a great D.elf clan for you players that have an irrational fear/hatred of magicker PCs. 

Ooh! Ooh! I irrationally hate magicker PCs!!!1 ;D
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

August 16, 2008, 08:55:21 PM #44 Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:01:04 AM by Yam
-

Quote from: fourTwenty on August 16, 2008, 03:11:04 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I irrationally hate magicker PCs!!!1 ;D

Hi you have something in your teeth.

Delstro: D.elves could use anything. The SLK are big enough right now that two or three tews would compliment the tribe quiet well. Anything is certainly welcome.

Quote from: Delstro on August 16, 2008, 11:03:11 AM
What kind of characters are currently needed by the d-elves?
Crafters? Hunters? Warriors? Bards? F-mes?

Sun Runners could use a trader. Not necessary a crafter, but kind of merchant would be nice.

Tews, and I -think- Soh lack an armour-crafter-type.  More warriors/rangers would be nice too, we always need more of them!
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

What are tews?

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Another delf term that's being blithely spread OOC? :P

Probably not a big deal; I'm just saying.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.