Tribal Family Roles

Started by Lord of Charas, July 15, 2008, 09:34:03 PM

Hi, I have here two shady roles that need to be filled (burglar, etc.), and also two non-shady (mundane &/or magicker) roles as well.

If you like to shadies then this role will put you in a unique place; with the sort of community you that might only very rarely find outside an extended family. There side-boons you may consider as well with any family-role: Free connections from the start. Financial pooling. Support pillar. Etc, etc.

There are similar groups out there I've seen and been a part of; some as many as five, six, seven close relations, filling each their own little niche. I've always enjoyed the conflict and disputes that such roles can often bring. They are such that you will not see outside of a family role.

So come aboard and together we will get things going. There is the option of going indie or semi-indie. Then there are always the merchant or noble houses that will hire you. Either way you go, it'll be worth the try. And that much I can say. *nods*

Anyway,

on to the Basics:

- Either Male or Female
- Brother/sister or cousin,
- OR aunt/uncle
- Age Variability
- We Share last names
- Each role may vary
- Uniquely based.

Things to expect:

- Some fun.

And Things not to expect?:

- Lack of things to do
- Lengthy Tavern-sitting
- And Citizenship.

Cheers.
"When the spirits read the writing on the skulls Shiva wears
around his neck, they know, 'This one is Brahma, this one is
Vishnu, this one is Indra, this is death,' as they play happily
with them, Shiva smiles, he laughs, our god."   --Basava

If the above sounds even the slightest bit interesting, then I'd encourage you to get in touch
with me some time. If you've always wanted to try out a role like as this, but were worried
about a couple things, then go ahead and send me a quick IM so that we can connect. It'd
never hurt to have a little chat. Then I'll give you a bit more of the information -- to help you
decide whether this role might be for you or not.

The role itself is still very much open - as till now I've not had so much luck as I would suppose.
I've been fairly willing to work on ways to try and expand -beyond- the group because of this.
So far, I've gotten five people interested in this role, two I had to turn away right from the start,
two more desired to play as elves rather than humans, and the other. . . Not the slightest clue
where they're at right now.  ;)

This's a decent enough role for those who simply desire to wander, travelling and visiting each
of the cities indiscriminately. So come check it out.

And finally, to clarify: It is clanned.
"When the spirits read the writing on the skulls Shiva wears
around his neck, they know, 'This one is Brahma, this one is
Vishnu, this one is Indra, this is death,' as they play happily
with them, Shiva smiles, he laughs, our god."   --Basava