Facewrap description

Started by Salt Merchant, June 24, 2008, 02:57:24 PM

Quote from: flurry on July 02, 2008, 11:34:40 PM
Why the repeated hints if it's too IC to discuss?  I never understood why people need to call attention to the fact that they know something that can't be discussed. No offense; it just seems a little odd to me.

This is what I was thinking.  I figure the whole Find out IC thing here just led people to conclusions they wouldn't have without it... especially since you kept beating the dog after it died.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Quote from: Lakota on July 02, 2008, 11:06:45 PM
Really? Impenetrable? Who says you can't memorize what they're WEARING, as opposed to what they look like?

The less death-to-raiders of us use that to describe them anyway!  Much more fun claiming they had a purple-spotted facewrap, and accidentally getting the wrong person arrested because the raiders sold on their well-known attire, and then having to explain to the somewhat irritated person in charge that while they might be wearing the right clothes, they're the wrong gender/race/size/accent/twenty-other-things-that-separate-people!
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.