a sort of kudos...

Started by spicemustflow, May 13, 2008, 12:37:58 AM

May 13, 2008, 12:37:58 AM Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 08:30:07 AM by Nyr
I [ic hints about situation removed by Nyr].

a lesson to all: don't play arm after returning from your mate's bachelor's night, not only you'r roleplay'll suck, but it might result in the death of the char you like! Once again, thanks to all involved for understanding. Now I need to read some logs to find out what exactly hppened....

You are constantly giving away who you play on the boards, spicemustflow. You need to stop making posts like this one.

I love that you had a great experience here on Arm, and it's a great thing to see such an enthusiastic new player like yourself, but this is a habit you really, really need to get away from.

If you want to give kudos, please use the request tool. No matter how vague you are, you're giving away IC info with posts like this one. Please, please, please stop it.
Quote from: IntuitiveApathy on June 30, 2007, 05:39:36 AM
>necksnap amos

You try and snap the tall, muscular man's neck but fumble and snap your own!

Welcome to Armageddon!  '(mantishead)

Sorry :). I wasn't really myself last night, both when I played and when I posted this...

I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

You can just send player kudos.  Please, please, please do this rather than post on the boards.  Thanks!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.