GMUD question

Started by Xarnia, April 28, 2008, 05:54:42 PM

Hi there,

I am using the GMUD client... I tried the Zmud and the Java client... so I am sticking to the easy GMUD for XP (bloody Windows). At first everything went well... especially I found it was a good feature that during fighting, my short description or the opponent's short description appeared highlighted when I or him were hitted.

But... I started touching the buttons and now this does not work... can someone tell me how to get this feature back in GMUD?

Xarnia

There is a peculiar pleasure in riding out into the unknown -
a pleasure which no second journey on the same trail ever affords.

Go to Options -> Colour -> Then check the box Enable Ansi colour
You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink" Dydactylos' philosophical mix of the Cynics, the Stoics and the Epicureans (Small Gods, Terry Pratchett)

Thanks Boggis for your answer, bu the enable Ansi colours box was checked... I guess I will have to shrug and get used to plain font.

In Gmud you can change the font if you see fit to, all you have to do is look above your black screen in Gmud and look for a 'F' that icon allow's you to change your font.
The man wears his heavy war-saddle on his back, covering a tattoo

Crawling up on all fours, the man sits on a sturdy bed

The man sends you a telepathic message:
     "Alright, you got to tame a wild one today."

Er. did you turn off ANSI through the MUD itself? When you log in, you can switch ANSI on and off.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Yeah Riev... that was it!