City Elf or Desert Elf Tribe

Started by Delstro, April 25, 2008, 02:02:00 PM

'Ello.

I am inquiring on if either the Haruch Kemad, Soh Lanah Kah, or Red Fangs are currently active. So.. Are they?
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

I believe the Soh Lanah Kah is ... saw posts about it recently, and RP'ed with some of its members.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Yes the are, but HK is only accepting a few pc's, which I think from the last post by Wacabe that they are all filled. SLK is open to anyone who wants to join.
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Red Fangs: Check

SLK: Check

Sun Runners: Check

Akei: Check

An imm posted recently about the HK being reopened, so check staff announcements.
Amor Fati

The HK, I believe, is traditionally invite-only. But it wouldn't hurt to ask.

The Soh are in an activity spike currently.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

No, you can get into HK by emailing the Imm. One of the coolest clans I saw, even though it was briefly.

Haruch Kemad is also not a clan for the inexperienced of Armageddon. I would only recommend you special app to be in the HK if you are -extremely- experienced with who they are and how they run, beforehand.

Finding out that information is best left to IC methods.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~