Hey, go do it.

Started by Barzalene, April 21, 2008, 08:11:50 AM

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on May 23, 2008, 05:13:24 PM
I can't believe out of the 250+ active people who play this game a week, we can't get more than about 20 to vote on RPImud.

Personally, I do not like RPImud. Nor do I like that you have to register.

I vote for TMS/TMC quite frequently.

Quote from: Yam on May 23, 2008, 05:23:15 PM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on May 23, 2008, 05:13:24 PM
I can't believe out of the 250+ active people who play this game a week, we can't get more than about 20 to vote on RPImud.

Personally, I do not like RPImud. Nor do I like that you have to register.

I vote for TMS/TMC quite frequently.

I don't care much for the website or its registration process, but I do see the importance in advertising Armageddon to a crowd that actually wants to play an RPI.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Me too.

But I'm selfish.

Quote from: Ender on May 23, 2008, 05:31:05 PMI don't care much for the website or its registration process, but I do see the importance in advertising Armageddon to a crowd that actually wants to play an RPI.

It is for this very reason I finally registered and began voting last week.

Plus, for RPImud.com, you only have to vote once a week. :P

Yeah yeah, I just registered/voted.

Bastards.

Quote from: Yam on May 23, 2008, 06:23:14 PM
Yeah yeah, I just registered/voted.

Bastards.

You rock.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I yam what I think I yam.

I feel you Yam, I hate the fucking registration too ... but I did it ...  :-\
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

We are so close.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We really need about five more votes. Just five.

I just tied us for #1 spot on RPI.

You all rock!
(Maybe Yam yams instead. That's still not clear)

Quote from: Barzalene on May 24, 2008, 03:23:09 PM
You all rock!
(Maybe Yam yams instead. That's still not clear)

Yeah, I yam.

We're tied at 24. Sometimes they surge on Sundays, but I'm not sure they usually finish with too much more than the 24 they have now. If we could get a few more we may be able to lock it down.

QuoteI can't believe out of the 250+ active people who play this game a week, we can't get more than about 20 to vote on RPImud.

Don't forget, maybe not all of us vote for arm.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Well, that's alright. We still like you. Not as much as we might if you did vote for Arm. You don't yam. But it's ok. We still like you.

As an aside, a friend went and took a look at a mud that's vying with us for ranking on one of these sites. They might have a great game, but to us their features looked terribly stock, kitchy and counter intuitive. And they had half the people on that we do. (perhaps less because in a game where you can't die of hunger and you're safe to quit out with your pc unprotected who knows how many of those people are really on and active?)

But they beat us. They tie with us. They get more votes per active player than we do. So, they're doing something right, because they seem to have greater player loyalty than we.

That's a little sad.

Hehe, well, I promise you that that is not the mud I voted for.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

I didn't mention a mud. And I'm sure the mud I didn't mention is a lovely place... if you like that sort of mud.

:)

I'm trying to be tactful and diplomatic.

Registered and voted.
Carpe Diem - Fish of the day

Thank you.

Slipping on TMS