Kudos?

Started by Shoka Windrunner, April 10, 2008, 12:55:13 PM

Okay quick question, I feel dumb, been gone a long time, (I do this all the time, come in, play a while, life kicks my arse, come back some months later), anyway, I want to send some Kudos, who do I send them too?  What's the email address...or is it the request tool?  Thanks!
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Believe you go to the request tool, and do it that way.
Simply use the PCs name or short-description.. And such..

Ask Gimf, she is the queen-of-kudos.  :P

I've not sent one yet, I need to though.. Badly.. Got a stack of them waiting to send for some reason, I never do.  ::) I'll hope on it.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

April 10, 2008, 01:11:35 PM #2 Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:16:53 PM by staggerlee
Request tool - game related - submit player kudos.

I really need to send some myself, and write up some bios.  I get a lot more into the game when I take the time out to do all those "extra" ooc things and really consider my motivations, who I enjoy interacting and what I'm getting out of the game. But they're also the first to go when I get busy.

I'm a nerd for methodology, what can I say.  ;D

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

1. Go to the request tool.

2. Log in with your account name and password.

3. Click "Next."

4. Choose "Game Related" and click "Next."

5. Choose "Player Kudos" and click "Next." (Or "Staff Kudos" if you're doing that.)

6. At the top of the "Details" box, put in the name of the character to kudo, if you have it. If you have what you think is an alias for the character and not their real name, put that in and indicate it's probably not their real name. Also put in the character's sdesc, if you have it.

If you want to kudo someone you didn't fully see and whose name you don't know, put in as many details possible about where, when, and what happened: "To the figure who stepped out of an alleyway in the 'rinth on Friday, April 13th, 2008, and said to me 'I'm comin' for you now." It has been said before that they can sometimes check logs and such in order to forward your kudo on. The point here is to give the imms all the help you can in putting this thing through.

7. Don't put any IC info in your kudo. "Great death scene, dude, sorry I had to kill you but the boss said to do it, even though she said to your face that she forgave you." Not OK. Don't make the imms do the extra work of editing stuff the other player shouldn't know out of your kudo.

The above is basically what I do.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.