connecting to corpse of my previous char

Started by spicemustflow, April 05, 2008, 08:39:47 AM

ok, the usual, I died, rolled a new char,char got approved, but when I wanted to connect it said : connecting to the body of X. Impossible, you must create a new one, by what name you wish to hail? Only after I typed in the name of my approved char (I'm ashamed to say that didn't immediately think of this), I entered the world. Now, the question, is this totally irrelevant, or the mud somehow confused my characters with unpredictable consequences?

Maybe you're like one of those guys who was buried alive :D

Or maybe someone raised it from the dead, and how the corpse haunts my new char?

But, I'm pissed, the timer goes way fast, and I have no idea what other bugs are present. I bitched using the request tool, wonder how long it'll take...

April 05, 2008, 12:24:19 PM #3 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 12:32:51 PM by Nyr
For things like this when there is an obvious bug, there's no need to bring it up on the GDB if you have already submitted a request/or bugged something.

Locking this thread.

EDIT to add:  It is being looked into, though.  Once the request gets resolved you'll get an e-mail.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.