Sponsored clan role: Lyksaen Warriors

Started by Tarx, March 18, 2008, 02:32:20 PM

Quote from: a strange shadow on May 16, 2009, 05:36:23 PM
Oh for ginka's sake. You people will find ANYTHING to bitch about.  ::)

Rogert that.

Lyksae has been quiet it seems for awhile, but before that I was always content running into one or more of their players and doing pretty much anything I could find to reasonably role play out. But I do know...

Lyskae is what the players make it. It is NOT your typical house, and it has very unique features and a well thought out history to make it very fun. Recommended.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on May 16, 2009, 05:13:56 PM
So Lyksae isn't allowed to hire/recruit/partisain commoners?
This would be my assumtion since other clans who can hire IG aren't allowed PC slaves.

Also not true. I have seen Winrothol PC slaves in the past.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: FantasyWriter on May 16, 2009, 05:13:56 PM
So Lyksae isn't allowed to hire/recruit/partisain commoners?
This would be my assumtion since other [some] clans who can hire IG aren't allowed PC slaves.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Lyksae is the shit. DO EEET! I would if I could but I can't cause I loveth my current PC person-thing..
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

It's unique in its place in Tuluk, and among noble Houses in general. Worth trying, for sure.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

As Winnebago said, this is a role worth trying out. You -will- be badass, because any Warrior I've seen in game has always been able to kick my ass.

... Though I never live past 10d....

.... DO IT.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Too bad the scar-riddled destroyer of worlds is no longer in play. :(
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on May 17, 2009, 04:56:01 PM

No kidding. Maybe someone can entice them back.

Quote from: a strange shadow on May 17, 2009, 04:59:49 PM
Quote from: Is Friday on May 17, 2009, 04:56:01 PM

No kidding. Maybe someone can entice them back.

Good luck.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Warriors of Faith: Part III..."Mtakr?" Samil called to the leader of the Lyksaen warriors who looked back directly at him in response. "Take him down." Samil ordered, and the captain of the elite warriors nodded indifferently. Turning to his group he quickly snapped his orders and the twenty men clad in crimson and grey kicked their mounts into a charge down the hill. Samil's lips broke into a smile as he watched the Lyksaen warriors charging fearlessly toward the mage, the abomination of the nature.

They fired their arrows on the run without slowing down. It was display of skill and accuracy as the arrows flew up into the crimson skies and rained down without any of them going astray...

I love the portrayal of the Lyksaen Warriors in those stories in the original submissions. Love it. I would app for one if I could.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

(Tor's better. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!)  :-*
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Quote from: Jdr on May 18, 2009, 06:21:42 PM
(Tor's better. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!)  :-*
lolololololololololol
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.