To All Who Stick With It - Kudos!

Started by Shalooonsh, January 11, 2008, 11:07:30 AM

You guys send kudos all the time.  Kudos fly left and right, from account to account, sometimes even up to us wee little staffers who fill your skies with so much light.

I just wanted to give a big kudos to all of you who stick with harsh roles.  People who play through downtime in the clan or tribe, doggedly ranging onwards during slumps in recruitment or when your staffer has to head out for some RL adventuring.  You players who have restrictions upon your character which you continue to play out, grasping ever onward for the rest of the story, instead of just closing the book.  To the players who play the roles that other people would store or scoff at, in order to help Keep It Real for the game world, we salute you.

I wrote some bad poetry (no, like really bad) in order to celebrate your awesomeness, but I think it would be far more productive to have you imagine bad poetry aimed towards you with the purpose of celebrating your presence than to inflict upon you the torture of my horribly erred words.

So give yourselves a pat on the back, have a coke and a smile, and know that we really appreciate all the work that YOU put in to making this game more real for all the players around you.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill