Lonely.

Started by RogueGunslinger, December 05, 2007, 06:07:53 AM

If you're bored, you can always wish up and tell us.

The odds are pretty good that we're too busy to do anything, but every now and then, especially very late at night, you might catch an imm who's also bored.

Of course, the ensuing RP might not always be BENEFICIAL to your character, but those are the risks you take when you wish up.  >:(

I have sent more IMM kudos than PC kudos. I love you both though.

Quote from: Cavaticus on December 16, 2007, 11:33:53 PM
The odds are pretty good that we're too busy to do anything, but every now and then, especially very late at night, you might catch an imm who's also bored.

> wish all For a good time, animate the long-nosed NPC templar on Stonecarver's Way.
> wish all plz note my char has the juggle skill
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on December 17, 2007, 06:57:06 AM
Quote from: Cavaticus on December 16, 2007, 11:33:53 PM

> wish all For a good time, animate the long-nosed NPC templar on Stonecarver's Way.
> wish all plz note my char has the juggle skill

wish all I am bored! Do something?!!

em stands still, prepared to die in a really nasty way.

Whenever I'm alone, I usually use the "think" and "feel" commands a lot while doing some reflections on the events I've been through. Then if enough stuff has built up, I'll add a bio entry or something to that extent before cooking and foraging salt, getting the solo things out of the way. The one thing I DON'T do is idle. I can't stand wasting my thirst and hunger while doing nothing.