Huge Tuluki RPT

Started by White Moon, October 10, 2007, 02:04:39 PM

:roll:
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

All I want to know is....

Who is the one I get to Kudo for the first sdescs name being Amos?

Because THAT is CLASSIC!
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

:shock:
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

..The hilarous part is that I thought, "Uh oh, that n00b guy is going to go and ruin the RPT." When Amos first did what Amos did.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Kudos to Adhira then!!!!

walks away snickering and mumbling Amos.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Technically it wasn't Amos.

It was Amos-Malik.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

sorry i am late

what did i miss?
some of my posts are serious stuff

I very nearly did almost draw my dagger on "Amos".

WOULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN AWKWARD.
subdue thread
release thread pit

There are just no words.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

No, when I saw that first sdesc, paired with quality emotes, I was totally thinking "gray man".  Anybody who's read Robert Jordan knows what I'm talking about.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Sounds really badass. Kudos to the staff for TWO rocking RPTs so close together. Very very very fun for everywhere.

bardess, can you please not be so vitriolic and biased? Save that for inside the game, please.
QuoteThe shopkeeper says, in sirihish:
     "I am closed, come back at dawn."

You say to the shopkeeper, in sirihish:
     "YOU ^*%$*% WORTHLESS SHIT."

You say, in sirihish:
      "Ahem."

You guys are seriously going to make me cry.

Why did my friend have to take me out for my birthday tonight? Why!?

I am so ungrateful.

What the hell are you people talking about?

Did Muk put on a showing of "Zalanthas: the Musical Comedy" or something?

If so, I demand logs.  If not, well, I'd still like to see logs, someday at least.

I think there was no rpt and you are all joking us

If there was fun, I demand proof

like, right now
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Ghost"I think there was no rpt and you are all joking us

If there was fun, I demand proof

like, right now

Find out IC.

Allanak has lost the monopoly on fun.  Fun can be had anywhere now!  Oh the horror.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: "Ender"Allanak has lost the monopoly on fun.  Fun can be had anywhere now!  Oh the horror.

That's not true.  There's no more fun in the tablelands.  Sorry, elves, magickers, and fugitives from justice.

I checked.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

A post quietly disappeared from the Tuluki streets, never to be seen again.

Please try not to get too close to juicy IC info here, folks.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Quote from: "southie"bardess, can you please not be so vitriolic and biased? Save that for inside the game, please.

Uhh... sorry? I was just joking.  The Nak gets a lot of great RPTs.  It was all in good fun.

I think I'm officially going to witness the longest PC ever alive, and now he'll live even longer!  Alright, maybe not ever, but that char's been around since the end of 2005...

Well, uh, I had fun.

This was the best RPT ever.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Huge kudos to staff and everyone else behind this rpt.  So very cool.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

I had a helluva time at the RPT, the entire weekend in fact.  I want to thank everybody, big and small, that put so much effort into making this happen.

lol His name was originally Amos?  :lol:  I seriously thought it was some newb ruining the RPT also.

I'm feeling so left out. As for find out IC, the only people who CAN do that, is people who have characters who WOULD do that. Which means, everyone else won't find out at all. They'll only know that a whole lot of people had a whole lot of fun, and they - weren't there for it. I will now sit in a corner with my harmonica and blow a few bars of "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen."
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: "Lizzie"I'm feeling so left out. As for find out IC, the only people who CAN do that, is people who have characters who WOULD do that. Which means, everyone else won't find out at all. They'll only know that a whole lot of people had a whole lot of fun, and they - weren't there for it. I will now sit in a corner with my harmonica and blow a few bars of "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen."

Pretty much.  Sorry, but a lot of IC stuff happened.  Even if you live in a remote area there is a possibility word might get to you.  Let's not spoil cool stuff (tm) by blabbing about it on an OOC board.  Cool stuff is way more fun when you and your PC find out about it at the same time.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

There were enough people there, from enough locations, that finding out IC what happened really shouldn't be all that hard. Tons and tons of people found out IC what happened at the RPT in Allanak 2 weeks ago; I don't see why this would be any different.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.