Re: Reminder about what your character knows and feels

Started by Coat of Arms, September 27, 2007, 01:09:12 AM

Quote from: "X-D"Cept that power level has nothing to do with skill in the spell. The spell skill does not show, same as any mundane class.
Someone needs to L2PLAYN00b.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Heh, ask staff then. But I've branched out my mages before while the power levels were at VERY low levels. If power levels equaled skill then that would not be possible. NOOB....

A mage can NOT see his/her skill level in a spell. And even if you took the power level away, so what, its only there to make it easier, for at a glance remembering, but if it wasn't, many people would simply add it client side.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: "X-D"Heh, ask staff then. But I've branched out my mages before while the power levels were at VERY low levels. If power levels equaled skill then that would not be possible. NOOB....

A mage can NOT see his/her skill level in a spell. And even if you took the power level away, so what, its only there to make it easier, for at a glance remembering, but if it wasn't, many people would simply add it client side.

Yep. It's not as if it'd be difficult to cast the spell and see how much mana they lose.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

It's amazing how far a topic can change in 20 pages.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!