Hand/Finger slot interaction

Started by Carduus, March 26, 2003, 05:21:17 PM

Two very minor issues, but their logic keeps tripping me up.

If you're wearing something on your hands, how would someone be able to see what rings you had on your fingers? Wouldn't the glove or other hand garment cover them up? Other people can't see sheathed weapons when they look at you, why should they be able to see your rings if you have gloves on?

Second, how would you be able to put rings on if you had gloves on already? It seems like you'd have to remove said handware to be able to get to your fingers and wear the rings. Granted, this is just plain nitpicky, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Am I missing the boat somehow on the logic, or is it just something not worth looking at?

Quote from: "Carduus"
If you're wearing something on your hands, how would someone be able to see what rings you had on your fingers? Wouldn't the glove or other hand garment cover them up? Other people can't see sheathed weapons when they look at you, why should they be able to see your rings if you have gloves on?

Simple.  They can't.
<SanveanArmageddon> d00d
---
[Laeris] (11:52:53 AM): If penicillin started spilling out of your butt, what would you do with it?

Yes I think gloves hide rings... Although... If your put on a ring over your form fitting silk gloves... It'd be completely visible don't you thing?

Creeper
21sters Unite!

What a dolt. Okay, first premise is shown to be non-existant. Anything in regards to the second?

You put the rings on OVER the gloves. Therefore the rings should be visible. And gloves need to be coded at least form fitting and bulky and rings need to be coded sized and some code to determine finger size! Yeap. Thats how it should be done.

Either RP removing the gloves or remove the gloves. Don't sweat the piddly shit. Worry about things like the price of wheat in red storm!

Creeper
21sters Unite!