New log posted

Started by Vanth, February 06, 2007, 02:30:34 PM

Damn, that was a hot backstab.
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

Guild_Assassin forever.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Awesome log.  If it is okay to say, I am curious as to when that happened roughly, before or after Tuluk was liberated?  I am curious because one of my characters in another place and another time crossed paths with a small piece of that plot.

Great log though.  That is the sort of thing that should  be required viewing for n00bs so that they understand the full awesome potential of this game.

Quote from: "Rindan"Awesome log.  If it is okay to say, I am curious as to when that happened roughly, before or after Tuluk was liberated?  I am curious because one of my characters in another place and another time crossed paths with a small piece of that plot.

Great log though.  That is the sort of thing that should  be required viewing for n00bs so that they understand the full awesome potential of this game.

Way after Tuluk was liberated. This was like, probably July/Aug 2005? The last log I kept, which was a little while before this is jun 2005, so july/aug is my best guestimate.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

No I am thinking it was around March or April 2005.  I have some more logs following those events, I just have to clean them up and see if they contain any plotline or look like a personal agenda.  If it has any plots going on in them, I might continue submitting them.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Man, you just had to love or love to hate Malenthis.  :twisted:

My first PC died as a direct result of these events, and my second PC was approved on the same day: June 26, 2005 according to my approval email.

So there ya go.

I was completely oblivious to the events, but I do recall my PC being thrilled to hear that Haadith was gone. That vile fucker.
eeling YB, you think:

I wasn't even alive in Armageddon yet.
size=9]go tell that lonesome liar
go tell that midnight rider
tell the gamblin', ramblin' backslider
tell them God Almighty gonna cut 'em down[/size]

Haadith killed me like 4 times.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Haha.. Haadith managed to get me killed once.. then I turned around and made him an employee that really adored him. Some folks are just fun. Right on.  :twisted:
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

I was the traitor to the guild..... Sorry folks, no logs. My computer was reformatted after that.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Quote from: "Cenghiz"I was the traitor to the guild..... Sorry folks, no logs. My computer was reformatted after that.

I'm so bummed I have no logs. I've started logging everything now.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

That damned cerise-haired woman killed me *grumbles*

And I'm still mad at whoever that was.
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

Great stuff...

I just love the 'rinth.  It has so much potential if you play it out right.

These events happened in early summer '05 and were without a doubt my favorite events here at Arm.  There was ALOT more going on in the alleys at this point, with sex, murders and shake-downs all as common as sand, and going on in southside like the militia didn't exist. :) I would probably give up a finger to have even half of it logged from Rocker's POV.

QuoteThe soot-stubbled, jet-curled man sends you a telepathic message:
   "I'm ready, Boss... They gonna let me take some spice with me, to pass the hours? ....I don't wanna spend too long in that fucking hole, mind you."

You send a telepathic message to the soot-stubbled, jet-curled man:
   "Oh.. Let me see.  Stay in my mind."

You send a telepathic message to the short, scar-eyed man:
   "You don't mind if he takes some spice with him?  He says, if it takes too long in a hole, he needs it

His scarred brows raised, the short, scar-eyed templar asks you, in southern-accented sirihish:
    "Are you serious?"

QuoteThe soot-stubbled, jet-curled man sends you a telepathic message:
   "So? Am I meeting you, or should I run off for some snatch before they lock me up?"

We were so fucking cool.

Thanks for allowing this stuff to be posted, Staff. I once more got a little taste of the excitement I was feeling that summer. Great stuff.

-WP still has Rocker's approval email.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Heh, how many ages has Effen been around now, and how many Guilders has he seen come and go...

QuoteThe short, scar-faced man stealthily moves west, dragging the headless body of the soft-featured, black-haired man behind him.

I think this reminded me of the Guild more than anything :)

See, this is the sort of fun and excitement that can come from letting someone live, rather than just murdering everyone to solve every problem. Sure, it could have come back and bitten them in the ass, but it was way more fun than just ultra pking Haadith when they derobed him
eeling YB, you think:

I love logs so much.

I really like that new short, but good, log of that 'rinthi mugging that 5DMWS submitted.  Kudos, my man!

More, people!  More!

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"
I really like that new short, but good, log of that 'rinthi mugging that 5DMWS submitted.  Kudos, my man!

It was great unless you were on the other end of it.  :wink:

Yay! My logs are up!
Slink wrote:
QuoteIt was great unless you were on the other end of it.
Ha! Was it really you? I liked that scene because I thought your character acted realistically... the only reason I used a spell at all was to prove my character wasn't just a power-emoting twink.
Good times. Good times. I hope I get a chance to play in the 'Rinth again before Arm2 begins.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

On the subject of "The criminal" series, part IV, V and VI are added.

Out of the last three, part VI is my favorite.  I still read it once in a while.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Those are all awesome logs. Thanks y'all for posting them.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Aw...that was sad. Sophie died.  I feel bad for Serpent.  I wish he could have gotten his revenge...
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."