died

Started by gabrar, November 23, 2006, 10:39:23 PM

Figures I would finally get a char going who was meeting people and making progress and then die on a holiday.   I'm encouraged though.

Here's hoping char approvals are happening tomorrow...

QuoteHere's hoping char approvals are happening tomorrow...

Wouldn't throw in the towel to early there. Our staffers are pretty quick. I've died and had a new character approved within an hour of putting it in for approval. Keep checking  :)

Oh, the staff aren't all Americans observing a holiday, so I'm sure you'll be approved within the normal 24 hour span of time.

Good luck with your next character!
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

As of the timestamp on this post, all apps are clear, save for special clan apps that are pending clan staff review.
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"

Quote from: "Janna"
QuoteHere's hoping char approvals are happening tomorrow...

Wouldn't throw in the towel to early there. Our staffers are pretty quick. I've died and had a new character approved within an hour of putting it in for approval. Keep checking  :)

On one rare occasion, I had it happen about 15 minutes after apping. How do I know? I'm a compulsive checker. The acceptance email hadn't arrived, yet out of sheer hope, I check.

i <3 immz  :wink:
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

One of my favorite characters died on Christmas.   Man, I tell you, nothing stings quite like *beep* ... Santa Mantis.

Quote from: "InsertCleverNameHere"
On one rare occasion, I had it happen about 15 minutes after apping. How do I know? I'm a compulsive checker. The acceptance email hadn't arrived, yet out of sheer hope, I check.

i <3 immz  :wink:

Heh.  Well, my char got created within a couple of hours, but I only knew that because I logged in to check.  Still haven't seen any email, and I don't think my spam filters caught it.

Anyway, I'm back up and all good.

Back in the Dark Time, before Sanvean was an Overlord, we once had a 2 week period where no char apps got approved.  My oh my you youngin's have it easy.

*rocks in his rocking chair*

QuoteBack in the Dark Time, before Sanvean was an Overlord, we once had a 2 week period where no char apps got approved. My oh my you youngin's have it easy.

*rocks in his rocking chair*

Ayep.  An' it always sucked hard when ya made a dumb typo and had to reapply after waiting that long.

*rocks as well, puffing on a pipe*
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

*rocks in a rocking chair*

How did I get here?

Your not the only person to lose a good thing on a Holiday.

James Brown died Christmas morning.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.