Tuluk is now Forming Like Voltron

Started by Gimfalisette, November 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Tuluk is stealing my thunder, mother fuckers.

Anyways, I always loved the north... from one of my first characters where I spent all of my starting coin on a bow I couldn't pull and arrows, so that I could go hunt gortok. All the way to an enemy with a huge bounty on his head. I can't wait to see what it has turned into.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: "Beux"
Quote from: "Rhyden"I'm an Allanak fan, but I've took a giant step into Tuluk and right now it's rockin'. It's the place to be right now, imo.

I kind of agree with the people saying that Tuluk shouldn't be uber promoted in this way. Allanak is great right now, but I'm personally feeling like I don't want to know that I'm missing out on Tuluk, or that it's the 'place to be' as there is no way I'd give up my current role to make the switch.

We're not saying Allanak is a worse place to be. We're saying shit's goin' down, if you want in on it, make a Tuluki.

For the Copper Wars, Halaster posted events about it on staff announcements. What happened next? A whole wave of characters were made who intended on being 'in' on the Copper War.

Big deal, play in Tuluk or not, I think Tlaloc is just putting it out there. Take it or leave it.

One thing to remember. This is not a pet project of a single staff member.  A lot of people worked on the northlands.  Both staff members and players alike contributed.  The depth and the thought put into it, by all the members involved has been nothing short of impressive.   I hope that all of you get a taste of the huge amount of creativity that has gone on here.
This post is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

To quote Ralph Wiggum:

Tastes like burning!
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Sorry for the Off topic..But I must be getting Old I know who voltron is the five lions Man i loved that cartoon..When i was 15 or so I got the Voltron toy where you could put G.I joes in the lions and they all come apart..Ahhh the good old days :) OK sorry again for the off topic

Let's make a northern raiding group, NOW!
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

QuoteIf you've never played in Tuluk, have always felt that Tuluk was 'too nice', are a great fan of Tuluk, or if you're just curious to watch how politics, Sorcerer-Kings and the common man can shape a city-state, then I recommend folks come by and play in the Northlands.

That -does- sound sort of like a bribe or promise, to defend whichever poster was concerned.

I don't care, though.  I haven't played in about two months, and am considering coming to see what the hell this jazz is all about.  Damn treehuggers, giving me mysteries to investigate!
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Truthfully, to get anything started, players are needed. The more people come, the thicker the plots get. Goes with anyplace, but at the moment, Tuluk is the place. So come join in all the action folks!  :lol:
Song brings of itself a cheerfulness that wakes the heart of joy." 
Euripides

Mmmm.. The bynn..

I can't wait to be able to get into the game again, even though I will be sent to the outer rings known as off peak.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quit making Allanak a fucking ghost town a-holes.

Only half-kidding. So show some love.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: "Dan"Quit making Allanak a fucking ghost town a-holes.

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"Mmmm.. The bynn..

I can't wait to be able to get into the game again, even though I will be sent to the outer rings known as off peak.

Allanaks off-peak is actually quite alive and kicking....for offpeak anyway.

Quote from: "Dan"Quit making Allanak a fucking ghost town a-holes.

HAHAHAHAHA

*gloats*

:)
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

All the major centers of civilization have had awesome stuff going on lately.

So just give wherever you wanna go some TLC and you'll probably have a blast.

Delirium is right. The whole known world has been pumping and there are awesome storylines going down in all sorts of places.

As yet I haven't seen any ghost towns, just lots more people logging in nice and regular. Wahoo.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

For the record, Allanak is and always has been teh pwn.  Maybe the Tuluk folks have just learned that knives can do more then skin furry animals, but this is just rehashing Allanak history.  Yeah, Tuluk might be worth playing these days, but so is Allanak.