New Page for Review - Tuluki Societal Castes

Started by Naiona, August 28, 2006, 10:00:22 AM

Quote from: jcljules on May 17, 2009, 11:49:37 AM
I've always been confused about how a master assassin or master thief would stack up socially. Would everyone know that he/she was a master thief or assassin? Would only the important people know? Would everyone know who they had killed/how? Would they try to keep it a secret, admit to it in public, or neither?

That is why I think Master Bards are ranked higher socially than assassin.  The better an assassin is, the fewer people know about him.  I mean, would you throw a privat party in your apartment for a master assassin?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Also, how does this rank table take race into account? What about a full bard - but an elf of the Rusarla circle? Or a breed master assassin?
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Could this webpage be linked to some of the tuluk documents, I always have a hard time trying to find this chart.

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

Unfortunately, this documentation is not approved (hence it not being linked). For now, please refer to the existing documentation until such a time that we put up an approved chart/page of that sort. Thank you!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Heh, the problem once it becomes official documentation is that some people are going to exploit it and accuse others of poor RP if they don't respect someone who's of "higher standing", even when there's a perfectly IC reason why they wouldn't.
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

People ignore docs in all kinds of ways.

Newbs don't care/don't notice/are the culprits.

Semi-newbs always look for IC reasons why.

Moderately experienced players cry about it.

Vets get over it.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.