Blood Spraying All Over You

Started by moab, August 22, 2006, 05:46:21 AM

Two things.

First of all, thanks Morgenes. I'm glad you thought it was a cool idea too.

Second, how many times have you even seen the 'spray' message? Not often? That's right. The only time something sprays is if something really, really strong demolishs it upon death.

So it's not like you'll be seeing it all the time unless you are a strong person or hang out with a strong person. If you are or you do, then yeah, blood covered.

I love the splatter.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I love gore! I really, really do. It's probably one of the reasons I watch so many zombie movies.       But.. Even though Zalanthas has gaint insects, insane magickers etc etc   I still view it as a gritty realistic game.    So with realistic combat in mind I have to ask how often does this splatter thing occer.      If it's a common thing to have happen in combat with say.. a short sword then I would say lets keep the splatter to the combatants and those linked to them. Because if it's too common an occurance than it will lose it's awsomeness factor fairly quick and become more of an annoyance.     However   if it isn't such a common occurance in character death     (as seems to be the case from reading various posts) then Rock On      Sounds good to me.              

But... there is still the issue with this occurring in large areas mostly outdoor areas..        but I guess we could just ignore that factor??
By What Name Dost Thou Wish To Hail?"