What was life like before mul mix?

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2006, 06:15:03 PM

What was life in Zalanthas like before mul mix? Or is it just taken for granted that it's always existed in Zalanthan society?

Mul mix probably pre-dates the arrival of the Dragon and the subsequent desertification of Zalanthas.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

You know the monty python scene where the woman is washing dishes and suddenly gives birth to a baby like if it were nothing. Well yeah that what Zalanthas was like. :wink:

Joking aside i always thought that the recipe has been around since the olden days, when the old kings walked the known world, though probably hasn't always been called mul mix. Don't quote me on this i could be very wrong.

I don't know. What was Earth like before preventatives?
b]YB <3[/b]

I believe in earth it meant no sex til marriage. If you got the girl pregnant you had to marry her...or run far away before her family got to you.  :D

Abiet some societies in the world were or should i say are different.

That said Zalanthas has always (or at least to my knowledge) been a sexually free society so Earth probably does not apply in this case.

Mul-mix is like tooth whitening tooth paste.  It doesn't actually work.  People just buy it because they want to believe in old wives' tales.

Mul-mix is the templarate's best kept secret.

Like the first lunar landing.

Well populated?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

The slave population was marginally higher due to all the women selling their unwanted children to slaving houses?
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Anonymous"What was life in Zalanthas like before mul mix?

More people would have their own armies?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.