Tuluk Templarate

Started by ashyom, June 26, 2006, 01:20:58 PM

We are taking applications for tuluk Templars.

Email USC@armageddon.org with this information:
Account name
GDB name
A brief paragraph on your concept.

Prequisites are:  Some knowledge of Tuluk politics, leadership experience, motivation to create and continue plots, and regular play.  Prime-time is preferred, but not required.

FYI, we are still taking applications for Jihaens and Lirathans.

To those who've applied thus far - We haven't forgotten about you.  You'll be hearing back from us soon.
Ashyom

We have openings for the Order of Lirathu and the Order of Jihae (1 each), currently. If you aren't currently playing an 'important character', are involved in any important plots, are familiar with Tuluki politics, and have had experience in a leadership role, please feel free to apply with the instructions posted above.

If you've sent us applications before, we probably still have them, somewhere, but it might be safe to send them again, heh.
Tlaloc
Legend

The Jihaen role has been filled. We still have one (1) opening for a Lirathan Templar available.

I can't stress this enough:

Make sure you always include your account name in all emails to the staff, even if we've emailed you.

Seriously. I have a ton of emails in my inbox from people who haven't included their account names in the specific email, and it just raises my blood pressure to try and cross reference everyone to a singular original email which might have included an account name at one point in the distant past.
Tlaloc
Legend

We currently have an opening for Lirathan templar(s).  Please read above posts to see our needs.

Apologies to those who have applied for Lirathan Templars.  RL events have been delayed us from contacting anyone.  We have selected one candidate, and will be emailing shortly.  If you don't hear from us, best of luck with future roles.

We are also opening 1-2 slots for Jihaen Templars.  See above posts for requisites.
Ashyom

We have 1 opening for Order of Lirathan.  Above requisites apply.  Primetime preferred.

We have 2 openings for commoners.  This is a special role which will be short-lived (anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks), for a plot.   The details will be given upon acceptance.  Primetime preferred.

Note:  Be sure to include your account name.
-Ashyom

Apps for the lirathan templar is closed.  Thanks to everyone who applied.

2 short-term commoner roles are still open.

We have one position open for Jihaen and Lirathan each.

Primetime preferred - steady playtime is important; some leadership/familarity with Tuluk politics.

Account name
GDB name

I'd like to note that in the next 6 months, the templars will be unusually active.  And that's all I'll say. ;)

Closing applications -
Thanks to everyone who's applied sofar.  You'll be hearing from us by tomorrow, if you've been accepted.
Ashyom

I apologize - due to RL events, I haven't had time to send out the email to the Jihaen applicants.  I'll try and do this tonight.
Ashyom

We have one position open for Jihaen and Lirathan each.

Primetime preferred - steady playtime is important; some leadership/familarity with Tuluk politics.

Account name
GDB name

Again, I'd like to note that in the next few months, the templars will be pretty active.
-Ash

We'll be making a decision tomorrow.  Send in your application before then, if you're interested.