Mana

Started by The Great Mage!, June 11, 2006, 07:00:23 PM

I was thinking, being that mages have mana, which is the source of their strength, I would like to introduce a new type of energy into the world that really any class could use.  It would be little like mana but different.

We could call it manSa. Spelled just like that with a capital S. What it would do is when you were in trouble or something out in the desert you could use up some of your manSa and it would just make you cool.  Then Meks and stuff wouldn't want to eat you because you would be cool and they would want to just hang out and talk, because you would be a cool guy to talk to.

I'm not really sure how that would work with the language code. Maybe the Mek's could just "chill"?

Anyhow. I'd like to see this added to the game.

I dig.
b]YB <3[/b]

Not to be mean or anything, but that wasn't amusing at all. Maybe if it gets moved to OOC it might be slightly more amusing, but I think this kind of post doesn't belong in the game's discussion.

That is, if you're kidding. Which I sincerely hope you are.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

The next time you post something like this in a forum like this, I'm twit'ing you.  And yes, I know who you are.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev