Saturday June 10, 2006 at 2pm EST
64 (47.4%)
Sunday June 11, 2006 at 8:30pm EST
28 (20.7%)
Monday June 12, 2006 at 9pm EST
18 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Voting closed: June 08, 2006, 09:10:31 PM

Ok, I know you're not interest in feedback, but can I just say, this seems like a really good way to do these things?  Wow, a pole for RPTs, the thought never even crossed my mind before--brilliant.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

If an off-peaker wants to attend the HRPT, they can vote on the poll themselves.  I'm just saying.
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"If an off-peaker wants to attend the HRPT, they can vote on the poll themselves.  I'm just saying.
When you've got 3 of the 4 times that are all equally fine for you, what are you suppose to pick then?

Saturday afternoon is actually the best time for me.. I could make an evening Saturday easily as well, but I'd rather do afternoon if it means more people can attend.

How long is this poll going to be active?
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"If an off-peaker wants to attend the HRPT, they can vote on the poll themselves.  I'm just saying.

All the times work for me.  So I chose the one that I thought would be advantageous for others, too.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: "LauraMars"

All the times work for me.  So I chose the one that I thought would be advantageous for others, too.

Ditto for me. Saturday is perfect for me which is why I decide to pick it, not to mention I figured Saturday would be good for alot of other people as well.
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Friday is fine. Saturday 2pm though....John, your my times man, I'm sure you've already figured this out aswell. What time would that be in dingo country?

Only Friday and maybe Monday are a possibility for me. Saturday I have a flight home. The rest of that day will be celebrating my return, as well as Sunday.

Everything except what's in quotes are Australian times:

Quote from: "ThirdEye"Saturday 2pm though....John, your my times man, I'm sure you've already figured this out aswell. What time would that be in dingo country?
That would be on a Sunday 4:00 AM in the morning.

QuoteFriday June 9, 2006 at 9pm EST
That would be Saturday at 11:00 AM (I can never play on a Saturday so I didn't vote for it ;)).

QuoteSunday and Monday
They would be Monday and Tuesday.

Quote from: "John"
When you've got 3 of the 4 times that are all equally fine for you, what are you suppose to pick then?
Nothing.  Ideally you would realize that any time you pick is going to exclude some players, you have no way of knowing which time will be beneficial to the greatest amount of players, and thus picking a time because you think it will help other players is counter-productive.

I've said my piece.  Out of respect to the original poster, no more discussion will be forthcoming.
Back from a long retirement

No one seems to be doing anything on sundays.

Saturday at 2:00 P.M. (EST) would be a good time for me, considering the fun stuff doesn't happen in the streets until 9:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M. (EST).  :D

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Saturday!  Yay!
some of my posts are serious stuff

Saturday's the only euro-friendly time, really.
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

It might be interesting to do a poll about what times don't work for people.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Interesting... So you're all offering me an HRPT at my most suitable usual playing time?
I accept.. Saturday it is.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Please not Saturday!  I'm graduating.  And Sunday I'm moving.  Monday I could swing and Friday I could be there for a while, but the weekend...ick.  I really don't want to regret forcing the school to let me walk...   :(
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

EST always confuses me. Can we get a conversion of times to GMT? In pool options, or as a post. Thx
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

It's 9:15 am EST now. You'll see at the top of this reply what time it was posted your time, according to your computer. Basing the difference off of that makes it easy.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

GMT is normally 5 hours ahead of EST (Not sure if EST observes daylight saving), which makes Sat the only time convenient for European players, unless you enjoy staying up until early mornings. ^_^
Don't piss me off. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Quote from: "Halaster"I'm not overly interested in discussion, just the poll results (not trying to be rude, just that these are the times I can do)

Quote from: "nessalin"
Quote from: "Halaster"I'm not overly interested in discussion, just the poll results (not trying to be rude, just that these are the times I can do)

Just out of curiousity... can you post polls in the staff announcements?   :wink:

Saturday's by far the most convenient for me because I live sunny England, though I could stay up all night on Friday or Sunday (not Monday).

I will be at my fathers house Saterday night, while I have internet and can get Arm there, he can be a real arse sometimes when it comes to the internet. He seems to have some fear that "SOMEONE IS GANNA HACK US!", even though it's my older almost never used computer. Plus it's modem crashs after about 2 hours and you have to restart the computer.
I think Friday or Sunday would be better, or even Monday. But, it's not like my vote counts, whatever happens I hope that people have fun.

Of course one suggestion would be have it Sunday afternoon like we tried last time, that worked very well timewise I thought.